Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Everything Girls Like Boutique

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS excellent. The person i spoke with was extremely patient with helping me to properly install the app and get it working. i highly recommend

Be Golden Jewels

Rhenant fue excelente con el servicio. Resolvio mi problema enseguida y fue amable al hacerlo. 100% recomendado. Gracias!!!!!

A L T W E L L

Love Yotpo's customer service chat. Super easy to get help from folks who know. Don is the best. Thank you!

Kassava Co.

Very impressed with their customer service! Eunice was very quick to help out and figure out my review uploads. Highly recommend!

Alpha Groom

The Yotpo customer service team helped us hands on with an issue that we were encountering. I was very impressed by how much they cared for diligently solving the issue.

Ashley Raye Apparel Studio

I used this app for reviews from my customers and I love it! The customer service is super friendly and the quickly help with any install issues!

FEAST-new-store

I had an issue showing my imported reviews and Ronel was very quick to review and help me with this. Very good service and app. One thing is just please include traditional chinese asap!!! Thank you in advance!

HelloTherex

set up the app today, relatively easy and I am happy with it! James C from support helped and was great!

Wuxly Movement

Customer service was great! Helped with my inquiry quickly and efficiently. Definitely would recommend this app.

Abaca Eats

App support is very helpful and fast! It didn't even take 4 minutes for my query to be solved. Kudos to Orly, the app support.