Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

PUR Cold-Pressed

Amazing app, I wash using a previous app before and then moved to Yotpo. Extremely impressed with the entire system and the support is UNPARALLELED1

September 29, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're so happy to know you're loving Yotpo!

Madami Offical Store

Very good app! and the support is very helpful! quick reply my email and help me to fix the problem very Patient which is very important for business.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

Pief Shop

Fantástica, la atención al cliente es maravillosa. Los correos están muy bien diseñados y los clientes contestan sin problema. Me gusta poco a poco iremos escalando a mejor cuenta.

October 1, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Good4Me

fantastic service - always helpful and always attentive, really recommend yotpo they are great!!! super happy

September 29, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're pretty big fans of our customer service and we're happy to hear you are too!

Dear Soul

I'm just starting my online store with Shopify and the app looks super promising to boost my sales. Great customer service from the support team, who is helping me to scale my business.

Indica

I signed up with Yotpo and immediately needed help to maximize the app for my shopify store and the Mary Ann from the support team was unbelievably patient and helpful - she sorted everything out for me and did it in a timely manner!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're pretty big fans of Mary Ann too, and we'll pass on your compliments!

Easton Beauté LLC

Excellent customer service! Diane helped me import my reviews. This app is easy to install and use.

September 23, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're pretty big fans of our customer service as well.

iD Gaming

Incredible features but the 5 stars comes from their support. After purchase care is top notch, they quickly resolved an issue I was having. When I say quick, it was within a couple hours at best.

September 21, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review! We love our support team and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words.

S.B. Collars

Easy installation and customer support was top notch even though I'm (currently) using the free version.

September 21, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo. We'll pass on your kind words to our customer service team.

Sitara Collections

I used this app to get reviews and it was super easy to set up! Am really enjoying the ease of use and simplicity in setting up. Customer Service was great too.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear you're up and running and that set-up went smoothly.