Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MLB Custom Creations

Excellent service and help from Junalou. So patient and helpful during the integration of my new shop.

Mammal Strength

excellent support from Jo Lorenz. Super helpful & friendly. Managed to fix a few issues on my shopify website.

lukedrewthis

Quick and fantastic support from Rilu in the live chat, lost all my reviews after an update. Was sorted immediately. Thanks!

Babes & Kids

This is such a great app and the support is AMAZING! I have been using it for a number of years now and it has been a great addition to my store.

The Bossource

Perfect for displaying reviews and product rating. If you need help with the install, just ask using the live chat. Manny was amazing with his support. Thanks!

Leauxandbehold

I used this app to help me gather my reviews, while it requires playing a round with coding (which Im not savvy with) I had a great experience with a rep name Junalou who helped with all the confusion, very hands on and went above and beyond finding other areas that needed to be corrected. While Im still playing with the app and seeing how it compares with the other one I used previously I'll be back with another review!

Umbrella Amarela

I just add the app to my shop. The installation was easy and I got help from a support agent called Manny who was really helpful.

Just Ethiopian Coffees

Eleen was very professional and helpful in resolving my issue. If you have any problems, I am sure that she, or any of her colleagues, will be able to help.

Piper June Boutique

They quickly helped me troubleshoot an issue with getting my reviews to show up. They were so helpful and I really appreciate the excellent customer service. I highly recommend Yotpo as a review tool. Manny was the person specifically that was so helpful.

OLIO

I love this app so much. It has definitely increased our conversion rate. The support team is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend.