Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Fashion Bombshellz | Online Boutique

Amazing customer service ! The agent that helped me explained everything in detail and made it super easy!

NOMAD Grills

We're just getting started with YotPo, but have found the app integration to be super simple...and the onboarding process to be very smooth. The customer service is always there to quickly help with any issues in real time. Five stars all the way around!

Aero Sports

Definitely the best review app with all the features you need to have a compact and amazing looking website! The support is incredibly helpful and fast responsive!

Gorman & Smith Beverage Equipment

Still getting used to it. However, getting people to actually do reviews by having automatic emails sent out really helps.

The Salt Cellar Online - Your Best Choice for Gourmet Salts

Like the free version. Does exactly what we need it to do. Tech support was so fast and helpful when I wasn't happy with where the widgets were coming up. They very quickly went in and made it exactly what I wanted.

QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap

The app is ok and ties into Shopify well enough. Yotpo as a service is a good product, its just that Yotpo as a company is awful awful awful. Everything is an upsell, because they practically lie by obstuficating what is available and what is not available. Check out their pricing - most things are in the "premium plan". Well, we have a premium plan, but nothing is every available. I have to write to customer support constantly asking why soemthing isn't working as I followed the support page's instructions. "Only for an annual plan" or "Enterprise plan" or something similar is what I always get. But thats not in the selling documents, thats not in the support documents, its always only in the non specific "premium plan". Good product, priced at the very upper boundaries of tolerable, terrible company.

Pole Watches

The app is really good! exactly what we need it! but the greatest part of all is the extremly fast and resolutive support

Beaubelle Malaysia

The customer support team, particularly Caroline & Diane are really knowledgeable & efficient in assisting clients! It really helps save our time & get to the solution quickly. Keep up the good work!

Lusty Skin

Customer support is great. I initially added to a shopify theme with no issues, but then hired someone to redesign my store. The app was no longer present. Designer wanted to charge me extra for app integrattion, Yotpo support did it for free.

Scruffie

Caroline helped me import reviews I had from another app onto Yotpo! Quick and easy and no hassle. Thank you!