Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

61 - 70 of 1996 reviews

Caroline Svedbom

I think this is a great app and the customer service answer the E-mails quickly and are very helpful!

Eyetamins, Inc.

We use this app for our reviews. Period. It works great, customer service is great. I'm not aware of anything better out there. Don't plan on switching or looking either.

PESK UK - Face Masks for Everyone!

Grear Service, the app works a treat and is really helping with converting customers visiting my store.

dbRopes

We like Yotpo, but the best of the best is its customer service. We were stuck with an issue about our products and Mary Ann at Yotpo really helped us. She worked for two days until our problem was solved. We don't give them 10 stars on the review just because it is not available. We are just very happy with this service! Thanks Mary Ann!!

Yourlixir

As a small e-commerce business, Yotpo has been an amazing tool for us over the last few years to collect verified customer reviews easily. Their support team has always been super helpful & we appreciate how accommodating they've been in helping us navigate the best route to elevate our business. :)

Pika Layers

This is a great app for anyone looking to add social validation to their site. Easy to set up and configure. The best part? Their customer service is amazing. Super fast and very helpful!

Tujays Man Shop

I was having problems with my review widget showing up on my website and the team at yotpo was very quick to help me solve the error on my end. I appreciate how fast and helpful they were!!

Divine Purity

I've used yotpo for years now and any issue I've had, they've stepped right in to help me out. I recently worked with Danreb..and he responded fast and helped to fix my issue quickly.

Comfy Moda

Great product and features. It helps our website get a lot of reviews from our customers. And also, good customer service.

Mamaia Beauty

Yotpo customer service is GREAT. A major reason I switched over to Yotpo was the responsiveness from customer service. I had an issue and it was resolved in matter of hours!