Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Urban Hydration

This app is amazing I can't believe we didn't have this when we started the website. Paulo was amazing with helping us get it set up and I am very pleased with my purchase and the support I received.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review, happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

KOZHA NUMBERS

I recently started using this app. And the Yotpo team has went above and beyond to help me understand and set everything up! They reply right away and are so patient and helpful! Couldn’t be happier with this app!

January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our team was able to help!

Chooka

YOTPO Support is excellent. We had some implementation issues and their support team quickly responded, resolved our issues with speed, and we were back up and running in no time. The app is great and works exactly as expected - highly recommended.

January 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our team was able to help get everything up & running smoothly!

Nomz

Very helpful support, LOVE working with Paulo! I would recommend to anyone looking for a review app!!!

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review, we love hearing about all of the positive experiences with our support team!

Be Genki

Great app! I highly rate Yotpo, not only for the ease of use and integrity it adds to our website. But the customer service is excellent too. Diane was super helpful and made the whole integration process easy when transferring the reviews from our old site to the new one.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo & our support team was able to help get everything up and running smoothly!

Eisdieler

Must have app for social proof! With top notch online support. Highly recommended....very flexible & reasonable plans/prices!

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Happy to hear Yotpo's been a valuable addition to your site.

Medlab Clinical

Great customer service!! Jo handled our case with professionalism and speed. Would highly recommend.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so happy to hear our support team is hitting the mark.

Malek Labs™

Powerful app, team is great and support is exceptional !! helped my store in many ways. highly recommend.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear Yotpo has been a valuable addition to your site.

Glowsticks Wholesale Australia

Yotpo has been fantastic, I'm generating lots of verified 5 star reviews that are being displayed on a carousal on the home page, and individual reviews being displayed on the product pages.
The service is second to none, the live chat is instant, and actions are taken straight away to rectify any issues I have. This is a great App.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're so happy to hear you're seeing the benefits of Yotpo and our support team has been able to help.

The Kyra Danaya Collection

Love the app! It allows customers to see to real life reviews and their customer service team is great!

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review!