Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MOFO CHILI Pte Ltd

I really like how Yotpo is easy to use and Yotpo agent Anne had really helped me as well in getting around using the app.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjyoung Yotpo!

Juice

Caroline helped me migrate my Shopify reviews over to Yotpo very easily. My exported reviews file was incorrect and she showed me where and how to fix it!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. So happy to know you had such a positive experience with our customer service!

Sandawha

The customer support is amazing. Answers and solutions within 30 min.! The app is performing also well. Automated emails are going out without any problems. And if there is a problem, the support team is always helpful!

September 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with our support team, we'll definitely pass on your kind words!

Alpine Provisions

Sheen made it easy for us to upgrade our account to send out more emails per month. Only four stars because we feel the pricing is a bit high.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're constantly working on improving our product and services and we really appreciate your feedback. Our pricing structure varies depending on the business needs and we're happy you're now sending all the reviews you need.

Franklin

A star not for the product, but for 1) the FAQ answers I receive at each request to the after-sales service 2) the fact that at each stage I am asked to pay or upgrade my plan.

Don't go to this app if you don't have $500 to put in per month.

Zeste

Great support ! The team is really quick to find solutions and to guide you through the different functionalities

September 16, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

ShopGetRichOrGetDrunkTrying

Does exactly what it advertises for free and offers really great customer service. Josephine E. helped me so much and even stepped into the back end of my store when I was stuck .

September 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo, and we'll pass on your kind words to Josephine.

BUYANELECTRICSCOOTER

Leizel at Yotpo provided excellent customer service and helped integrate Yotpo into my buyanelectricscooter website. Having no technical/development experience myself, without Leizel I probably wouldn't have been able to do it. 10 out of 10.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy Leizel helped you get up and running smoothly.

LASIDORE Beauty Bar

Good App , Great service , i've got helped twice so far by Danreb and Leizel Ann , very nice and helpful persons , Thanks again !

September 13, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're big fans of our customer service too and we'll pass on your review to Danred & Leizel Ann.

Lowly Lyricist

Upon downloading this app I requested a few design changes which required code. Diane from support responded within seconds & went back & forth with me for just over an hour until I was satisfied. Absolutely incredible customer service. 11/10 recommend.

September 13, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear we were able to help get you up and running smoothly and quickly!