Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

71 - 80 of 2091 reviews

Innysthebrand Jewellery

It’s very self explanatory and the customer service is excellent.
They helped me sort out my issue.
Thank you.

Ocean Paradise

I have just had the best customer service experience from Yotpo. I needed a few things done to move the reviews carousell, to show stars rating somewhere on products page, etc and it was done in a breeze by the support personnel. Helpful, pleasant, quick. Double thumbs up!

Malua

I just had a great customer service experience! The support person was very patient, attentive and 100% willing to help!! Like a human and not a 'machine' type of customer support!

We Meditate

Great app and fantastic customer service! It's much better than the other reviews app I was using as it lets me create a dedicated reviews page.

Longmilelifestylecollective

It will not load onto my store ...keeps giving me error message. I have emailed for help and no response which is frustrating after seeing other great reviews

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we're so sorry about the delay. Our support team will be reaching out to ensure we get this sorted as quickly as possible.

Chervò USA

The support has been amazing. Very quick and super helpful! Looking forward to lots of great reviews from customers.

Krumville Bake Shop

I love the app, it took a bit longer to get help probably due to the pandemic, but finally, Diane took the account under her wings and fixed everything. we are finally getting reviews again. Thanks, Diane!

Vizca Cosmetics Paris

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Josephine E. i needed help about fixing stars on Prestige theme! On products pages and collection. she made everything as i ask her! GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!!! Thank you so much AGAIN!!! I RECOMMEND THIS APP 200%

Mademoiselle Lash

The customer service is great. I was having problems importing my old reviews from a previous review app. The customer service team worked with me to get it all up correctly & installed the app into my product pages for me so it all works great. Fantastic support.

Old Gringo Boots

Great customer service/support. We were in the process of changing our platforms and not sure if we could move the reviews, use the same account, and so on. But Josephine made it so easy she even placed all the widgets and star ratings on the website. Amazing service. Hats off!! Thank you!