Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Monro Pets

I really like Yotpo. I downloaded it last year and love the automations it has to help you get reviews. They make it easy to ask for and capture review. They also allow you to organize them onto your product pages as well. I like that you are able to create review carousels and review pages too. The customer support is also really good too. They have helped me when I did not know how to do something.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate your feedback and are excited to hear that you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo on your site.

CityChick

The free version of this app is perfect for a small store like mine. I have been really impressed with the support that I have received any time that I have had an issue. Recently I had a problem with a review that hadn't pushed over to my Shopify store. Paul from support quickly fixed my issue and wrote back to let me know. Once I have the need to upgrade, I will definitly continue to use Yotpo!

January 19, 2020

We love to hear that! We built Yotpo with the intention of being able to scale easily with our growing customers. Happy to hear you're enjoying it, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

SilverAnt Outdoors

I downloaded this app because its the best rated on the market and it didnt disappoint. I initially input the code myself but my theme had dramas and i contacted customer service where I was met by Diane. she copied my theme input the new code to ensure reviews were on product and collection pages and lastly just got me to publish. The customer service was quick effective and top notch. Thanks once again Diane

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark and was able to help get everything up & running smoothly.

Peach Flair

Amazing customer support and easy to use. I love this app and would highly recommend it!

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review!

KJ SPECIALTIES

Enjoying the app so far and truly appreciate the help I receive from the support team when I need it

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear our customer support team was able to help.

Bud&Babe

Great app so far with excellent and fast support. Moved over from the Shopify product review app to clean up issues with google structured data. Nice layout on the product page and plenty of options. Check it out

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're really happy to hear Yotpo has been a positive value-add to your site.

NatureTick

Really loved the app so far. Had issues with displaying the review information on different pages and contacted customer support.

Leizel Ann D was quick to work on it and fixed it faster than expected. Would recommend this app to anybody

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review, happy to hear our customer support team was able to help!

Etalia

I needed help with getting the reviews to show up on my product pages. I contacted custmer support and they fixed the problem. Happy everything is now working!

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review, happy to hear our customer support team was able to get everything up & running smoothly!

Green Buffalo Farm

Needed some help with the setup and was able to get customer support to help over the weekend. I am very impressed with the app and support behind it.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're thrilled to hear our customer support team was able to help!

HeyCurls

Love Yotpo. It really increases conversion rate on the site and has a lot of cool features, like google seller ratings and a facebook review tab.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review - happy to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo!