Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Ethical Eve

So far so good with this app. I'm very happy with all its features such as giving coupons for reviews, the social media integration and the carousel looks great on my home page.
The customer service is excellent. Mary Ann answered both my queries promptly and helped me resolve my issues. Definitely a weight off my mind being able to chat with someone easily as I'm not always that technical!

I'm looking forward to seeing how it helps my business progress. Reviews are such an important aspect of business these days and I'm feeling positive that with Yotpo's features, it will help drive more sales.

September 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Honeyderm

Helped us on a step by step basis to transition from magneto to shopify! Amazing and fast customer service.

TurntWatches

Love this app and the customer service. They are always there to help and their services really do make your products look more legit.

Prismologie International

Great app and excellent support from Mary Ann who helped me out when I could not get hold of our developer and was totally stuck!

Alfaparfusapro

So far so good! Very helpful team + a great way to collect and display reviews on our site. Excited to see how they perform and how this app helps us grow our eCommerce site.

tchnoslt

The app itself is great, but this review is to talk about the customer service. I dealt with Jo Lorenz earlier today, and he was super helpful in getting the app moved over to a new theme that I had installed. He dealt with my requests to place the carousel in different places on the homepage to see which worked best, and also set up the product page exactly how I wanted.

September 10, 2020

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're pretty big fans of our support team as well.
We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Jo.

Hellena

Great customer experience and I truly love this app! Thank you so much for all the help. I recommend Yotpo 100%.

Versus Tires

Still setting it all up, mainly commenting on the customer service. Been on the chat with them a couple times while setting up, they're quick to answer with helpful information. Wish more companies were like that.

Dog Lover's Towel

This app far exceeds the capabilities of previous review apps we have used. We are very happy with how easy it is to use, and how quickly our issues are resolved. We use it on 4 shopify sites - would recommend!

Accusize Industrial Tools

Very useful for the marketing of our products. All the reviews can be shared to social media, which is cool. Yotpo is to have a new feature that syncs the reviews on Walmart. We'll leverage it.