Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

FORTY KNOTS BEARD CO.

A massive thank you to Sheen who supported me and helped me gather my site theme with reviews to exactly how i wanted it. great stuff.

April 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it!

Fred and Far by Melody Godfred

I'm writing this review to thank Junalou for the support I received today via chat. I asked Junalou a bunch of questions and Junalou stayed with me for over half an hour and patiently answered them all. Highly recommend based on the customer support alone.

April 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service! Please feel free to reach out any time if you have any further questions.

Ecoteeth Australia

Great app! I find this app to be super helpful engaging with customers before and after sales. It is a great way to build trust with customers as well, so they can actually see others have enjoyed the product before they buy. Awesome app support too! I had an issue installing my widget and Mary Ann sorted it in minutes!

April 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying using Yotpo and are already seeing results on your website.

Orso Pasta

Love the Yotpo app! It's perfect for our store and customer support is phenomenal. If you end up needing anything - ask for Manny. He's our new official go to support guy :) Super friendly and knows his stuff inside and out!

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We'll make sure to pass on your kind words to Manny.

Dream Looks

I am new to designing a website and adding apps etc. I went with YotPo due to high reviews and I couldn't have asked for a better support agent (Manny).
Thank you for guiding me and being so patient. Having live support is very important. Well done YotPo. A very satisfied customer.

April 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear Manny was able to assist you and get you up and running smoothly. Please do not hesitate to reach out at any time if you have any further questions.

Memod

Great app. The free version is pretty good. You can collect reviews and display them on your website

April 4, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review!

The Back Nine Online

Great app, frees up my time !!!!!
Customer service is prompt and people know their stuff.
Highly Recommend

April 4, 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, we really appreciate it.

Anna Shop Paris

Great app !! I needed to contact them for a little change, it was fast, efficient, and friendly. Highly recommend !

April 4, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we truly appreciate it!

Urban Minerals Cosmetics

Anne helped me get my reviews uploaded when I had tried maybe 20 times on my own. She was super helpful and patient with me and I hope to work with her again if ever I have another issue!

April 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you were satisfied with our customer service.

PITAYA yoga

Manny helped with all questions fast, practical, uncomplicated - very happy with the outcome. thanks!

April 4, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it.