Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Beabloss

I don't normally write reviews but this app has honestly baffled me and if you're thinking of switching to Yotpo, think again... It's meant to be one of the best review apps out there, which is why i migrated from stamped.io, but I really want someone to comment and explain to me WHY people are actually using this... The ONLY good thing i've found is extremely fast customer support, so I will grant them that one. But it seems like EVERYTHING you can do with a free to $20 app out there, you have to pay these guys HUNDREDS to be able to do, if not THOUSANDS! So I asked to have the following done, which is just standard for any other review app - and for every single one of these, they told me I needed to upgrade and pay MINIMUM $149 (sometimes even $8k ANNUALLY for some of these) just to get these BASIC features: 1) Show the "average rating" of my reviews (e.g. 4.7 stars) - HOW IS THIS NOT INCLUDED IN A $19 PLAN??? 2) Change the look of the interface (it looks terrible on the $19 plan, AND EVERY SINGLE review app, even free ones let you do this)
3) Show a VISIBLE "sort by" options for customers rather than their hidden one of the right hand corner that no one can see... What's more, EVERYTHING LITTLE CHANGE you do takes "up to 24 hours". And I'm not exaggerating when I say EVERYTHING. You want to delete a review? 24 hours...
You want to upload a review? 24 hours...
You want to change a setting for your reviews? 24 hours...
I could go on... I genuinely want to know, what makes this app able to charge you up to $8k annually to include basic features that other apps (e.g. stamped.io) can do for $20?? I cannot fathom it. I understand they may have features for the big guys making millions that other apps don't have, that's cool. But what about people just starting out?? Why do they need to pay hundreds for simple features that any other app can provide. I cam curious for a genuine response to this because I am truly amazed at how so many people have rated this 5 stars.

Mushroom Revival

Kenn was super helpful in answering some questions and helping us with changes on the backend. We really appreciate the quick customer service help!

cloudicos

Lemuel was really helpful friendly and to the point when I needed help with using Yotpo. The app live chat is responsive and great.

Hoo Haa Cup

Jeorge has been so helpful with resolving my issue! Very patient and supportive - over and beyond what i have experienced with any other customer service so far in the app world!

Balaeyon

Don was super helpful as I was super frustrated the past few days navigating this site. So many small nuiances with this site just like shopify. Yap doesn't explain it all step by step and the steps can be confusing. Each time I had an issue the yatpo customer service team had to actually go in and execute the job for me! I truly appreciate them but yap need to be more user friendly because at the moment it is not...

Chatelier

Love YotPo, and their support is amazing - fast and solution-oriented. Thanks for a great experience!

Candelles

The Yotpo team was very helpful and attentive in helping us with our myriad onboarding questions that likely went above and beyond their standard scope.

OH NANA

Customer service is amazing! Thanks Eunice, for an outstanding help!! I really like this app for my store!

Cooggies

Great customer service! Helped me recover my reviews when an item was accidentally deleted which was huge!!

Advance Being

They provide great service and great customer support. They provide great service and great customer support.