Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

81 - 90 of 2095 reviews

Krumville Bake Shop

I love the app, it took a bit longer to get help probably due to the pandemic, but finally, Diane took the account under her wings and fixed everything. we are finally getting reviews again. Thanks, Diane!

Vizca Cosmetics Paris

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Josephine E. i needed help about fixing stars on Prestige theme! On products pages and collection. she made everything as i ask her! GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!!! Thank you so much AGAIN!!! I RECOMMEND THIS APP 200%

Mademoiselle Lash

The customer service is great. I was having problems importing my old reviews from a previous review app. The customer service team worked with me to get it all up correctly & installed the app into my product pages for me so it all works great. Fantastic support.

Old Gringo Boots

Great customer service/support. We were in the process of changing our platforms and not sure if we could move the reviews, use the same account, and so on. But Josephine made it so easy she even placed all the widgets and star ratings on the website. Amazing service. Hats off!! Thank you!

Vintage Luxe Up

Great customer service and support. Expecting great things. Reviews and very important so should be a big help.

Crisobela

Yotpo is terrific. Too many apps in the marketplace, but this one is definitely a must. Additionally they have an ecosystem of complimentary apps that to my knowledge are also much needed to grow your store

Micro DOT Helmet Co

I used this app for two yeras trying to get reviews. My atore was havi g performance issues and a SEO audit discovered that it addS block of information that conflicts with google search. Reach them several times, they could not offer a solution. If you appreciate your business, DON’T install it, you will regret it

July 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.

Kiiing Creations

I have not been using Yotpo for that long but I am impressed with their customer service! Anne helped me get everything setup very quickly and it made things so much easier during the setup process. Thank you Anne!

Painkllr

Awesome App and Awesome Customer Service. The cost can be a little hurdle but still an amazing tool.

Zelos™ Authentic Greek Artisan

Very happy with Yotpo. The app works well and is very efficient. We run into a small issue during installation and asked from help. Diane was wonderful and solved the issue during the week-end! Wonderful customer service!