Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Black Pearl Candle Co

Not happy. While using Yotpo for free before they changed how their app works, I collected 6 reviews. But, that's all the app could do. Collect reviews and nothing else. If you want everything else, it's something like $300 per month. Disappointing. I wanted to learn more about their pricing structure, but instead, they want me to talk to some random guy over the phone to talk to me about how Yotpo can benefit my shop. Well, of course it would benefit my shop. It's just TOO EXPENSIVE. Make the pricing structure public for crying out loud.

Adorableessentials

Very disappointed in the price structure - $4000 a year for small business is just not doable.

Stone Bull Fight Club

Great app. Only complaint is that it costs way too much to do things that should be basic functionality such as Q&A and commenting.

EDIT: Changing our review from 3 to 1 star. Yotpo's service has decreased dramatically.

They told us we could upgrade to a $49/mo. plan to enable commenting on reviews. What they didn't tell us was that this would cap our MAPS at 150/month.

Also, customer service is extremely slow and they've outsourced it so that you only get emails at 1AM and have to wait 24 hours to get a response.

Very disappointed considering we've been using this app for over a year now and this is how we are treated.

We will probably uninstall soon and move to a better competitor.

Tiesncuffs

What happened to you YOPTO - it was the best app ever with the best support ever. We were a founding client and were involved heavily in testing and beta.
It work great for a while - they pricing was introduced and support disappeared . We have attempted to upgrade our account a few times to the fully paid option, however no one has come back to us here at www.tiesncuffs.com.au
MOVING TO JUDGE.ME app - $15 USD a month and does everything YOTPO does and saves me around $900 a month

Jrmyln

After uninstalling the app, the very next day it sent an email to a customer whose item is en route still. What?

Dasmagazin

After installing this app it immediately goes live, sending out an email to my customers without my permission. This is a huge NO-NO and immediate reason to uninstall it.

Beach Babe Swimwear

Wouldn't recommend to anyone! Over priced and now my widget isn't even working and no one is fixing it.
I could se maybe paying $100 a month NOT BILLED annually but $699 is absurd!

Skinourishment

Previously, this was our go-to app for reviews. Overtime features have become more and more costly. Their free plan is basically useless.

It was a wonderful app with amazing features but it seems greed took over. One time I can say positive is that their support has always been top-notch.

Tashi Apparel Inc

This APP is basically HOSTAGE-WARE. They facilitate reviews and then do not allow even basic functionality to manage the reviews. The monthly fee for any functionality is almost more than the cost of the Shopify site... this is unreasonable.

DON'T get this software. It's all bait and switch and I would not trust any vendor that employed these types of tactics.

Sugarcraft Direct

As soon as I installed this app, it started sending out emails to my customers without asking or having it set up yet to my liking. I can't even find a way to stop it from sending emails. This is rubbish unless you pay $300 or $500 per month which is too much for the majority of the stores on Shopify. Uninstalled.