Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

EvEr DeSh Candle Co

Ed was GREAT! I was having a problem having my reviews show since I changed my website background to a darker color. He took his time to fix my problem and made sure all was correct before publishing. He was great work with.

Flex and Fits

I had issues with importing reviews from my old system and I emailed support to help. They were great and got everything corrected quickly. Then I changed the theme of my website and they fixed my reviews again. Top-notch customer service team!!

Continuous Coffee

Anne was so helpful when I need assistance with how to add my store logo to the email that is sent out to my customers! Love this app!

The Magic Home

I worked with the tech support and they are great tech support. Very patient to communicate. great to work with.

Grabanzos

Great app and great customer service. Automation makes it easy to use and rapid feedback from their staff if there are issues.

ליינפארם

I had a great service experience with Yotpo James helped a lot and in short time to answer my questions and handling the app appearance . Great service. Thanks

Zeta Drinks

Fantástica aplicación y atención al cliente, normalmente trato con Sheen y me resuelve siempre todos los problemas.

Zwïta

This company is great!! I started out with the free version to collect reviews and their customer service was phenomal. They helped me with all the requests i had

DAKOTA DOG COMPANY

I love this app! It lets our customers know how other feel about our products. Their customer service is excellent, Eunice was amazing, professional and very quick!

Nonna Live

The support agents are very proactive and understanding. They knew their product very well, and never hesitate to help you out.