Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

NatureTick

Really loved the app so far. Had issues with displaying the review information on different pages and contacted customer support.

Leizel Ann D was quick to work on it and fixed it faster than expected. Would recommend this app to anybody

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving a review, happy to hear our customer support team was able to help!

Etalia

I needed help with getting the reviews to show up on my product pages. I contacted custmer support and they fixed the problem. Happy everything is now working!

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review, happy to hear our customer support team was able to get everything up & running smoothly!

Green Buffalo Farm

Needed some help with the setup and was able to get customer support to help over the weekend. I am very impressed with the app and support behind it.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we're thrilled to hear our customer support team was able to help!

HeyCurls

Love Yotpo. It really increases conversion rate on the site and has a lot of cool features, like google seller ratings and a facebook review tab.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review - happy to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo!

ANDERS clothes & letters

I am delighted with yotpo they are very helpful and they are answering the doubts at the moment great i recommend it 100%

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're delighted to hear you're enjoying Yotpo ⭐️

shop.rollingbigpower

I used this app on our 3 different web sites. it works fine. their support team is very helpful. I recommend it.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate your feedback and support!

Scentennials Products

Very fast and professional response from Paulo. He got the app configured for my Shopify site in the way I needed it.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear Paulo was able to help out.

Chuckles and Caz

Was looking for an easy was to get some reviews from my customers. Super easy to set up.
Customer service was outstanding, even helping out over the Christmas period. Leizel Ann was really easy to communicate with and helpful.
Reviews are coming in now, they even helped with some custom coding to get the app to fit on my website.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Our customer support team is always happy to help!

Simone Michelle Watches

Great app & even better service from the team. Automated reviews are working great for us. The Yotpo team also did a custom integration into our reviews tab. Thanks team! Looking forward to growing our reviews.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to hear our customer support team was able to help and really looking forward to seeing Yotpo in action and adding value to your site.

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app and the customer service. Thank you so much for responding quickly to my issues and during the holiday season. I did not expect to hear back until after Christmas!!!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Our customer support team is always happy to help- even during the holidays!