Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Kiri SkinCare

Please don't let this app fool you! The installation is very intrusive and you will leak your store info and your clients names and email! After the installation Safari promoted me that my password had been leaked! Also the setup process is complicated and need to use an external panel to manage! Do yourself a favor and go with the FREE! oficial Shopify reviews widget I installed in 5 minutes and its way! better looking than this one! I regret even submit my store info to this terrible and very lousy developed widget

Tote Addicts

Customer service is terrible and the app is not performing well.
The guidelines are unclear and Customer Service further confuses customers. For the majority of them, are not familiar with their company policies and have language barriers I think. They are super slow and just send out links to clients for you to get by. Becarefull, you might lose money dealing with them, time and energy. They are not helpful at all. I'am not talking about one experience, most of their agents offer poor customers service. Something smell fishy with them. There is no transparency, they are hiding information to people.

Keepgo

Don't be inticed by their free plan or low priced plan. The moment you will have more sales , you are in trouble with yotpo. We were early yotpo clients for almost 4 years. Then they decided to raise their prices x10 and they removed us from their plan without any hesitation. They didn't grandfather our plan , just removed our plan and offered to pay $800 for the same functionality we had for $35. There are very good alternatives here for reviews. Don't use them.

AGNRoots

The $29/month plan is great if you've just launched. The upsell bumping to the next tier for google integrations to work is $299/month; a bit hard to stomach. I now will spend the day starting over with another google approved review aggregator to save over $200/ month.

Gofepio Store

Slow support, very slow.
So it was not possible to download reviews, it is not yet a pleasant moment anywhere is written that on free plans you cannot download a review from a photo, as a result, I wasted two hours of time trying to figure it out. Another epic, remove the plugin from your code ... disappointed

New Leaves Co

This app sent my pre-order customers an email requesting a review before their orders were even fulfilled. Are you serious? Why would you logically have an app that sends out review requests before that order is even marked as fulfilled? Congrats, you've just pissed off my customers. Would appreciate it if you got in touch with me ASAP to remedy this situation.

Amberjack

Ridiculously overpriced. $400 / month just to be able to integrate with google shopping (regardless of how many orders). I wish i had known this before getting set up with free version. Don't mind paying but the cost is way too much compared to good alternatives. Now need to switch. Wish i had read the reviews prior.

Youth Principles

They deserve -10000 stars!!! Their own customer service people don't know what they are doing!!! Klaviyo integration only on annual plan. Who are your scamming???? Scammers!!!! I can't believe shopify allows these scammers to do whatever they want!!!!

Crossing Islands

I am not sure why this doesn't work, but no test emails ever came through - it isn't because I had any problem installing it into Shopify.

luckypeach.co

It was completely unusable after download. I was very disappointed. It asked me to make an account, but every time I clicked "Submit" I got an error message even with all fields being filled out correctly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15