Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Pillowsprays

Installed the app but needed help to activate the widget in the way that I wanted, which involved inserting code into my store. I requested help and received an initial response asking for access to my store but since then I have heard nothing and no amends have been made to my store. Poor service, wouldn't recommend.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the delayed response time. Our support team representative has reached out to you and successfully completed the widget installation. We are constantly working on improving both our products and our support and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.

Waka Coffee

Works fine until it doesn't. Won't send automatic reviews as it suppose to do and you will find out about it a few months after. Happened several times and their support is absolutely the worst. The first time they said "it was a bug and will not happen again" then, happens again!! You'll wait for hours on the chat, then they won't resolve it for days until you ask to speak with a manager. Paid $200 a month for a service that didn't work properly and now finally switching. Every "add on" costs more and it just doesn't worth it. There are new and cheaper solutions now out there, go with them.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Please know that we absolutely understand your frustration and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have looked into your case and according to our records, the Automatic Review Request setting was turned off manually on your end. A support representative has contacted you in order to try and resolve this matter to your satisfaction. We are very sad to see you go, but should you need any assistance with your transition, please let us know.

pH Balance Skincare

Hi again! I am having big-time trouble with your system!
We got a review on our Daily Moisturizer and it was on our website for about 5 seconds and disappeared!!!! As you can see on the back end it is there and when I tried to publish it will go to a new page saying about:blank THIS IS VERY BAD!!!!!! COSTUMERS CAN NOT WRITE A REVIEW!!!!!
FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP OR I WILL CANCEL IMMEDIATELY MY CONTRACT WITH YOU GUYS!
It's been a long time we are trying to give you everything that you need to update also from our older website the older reviews and all we get back is an excuse not to do that...???? WE have on the back end also new reviews and cant publishes with the click to publish bottom... this is crazy!!!!!
Very upset!!!

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Firstly we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that we completely understand your frustration. Louanne, our support team representative, has already reached and she's doing everything she can to assist you. As far as we can tell she's now working on your imports, but your feedback and satisfaction are extremely important to us so please feel free to reach out to us again if there are any lingering issues.

Lat & Lo™

We had nothing but problems with Yotpo. Hyper expensive and constant "need to upgrade to get more features" led to constantly increasing our costs with little real reward. Customer service was not that great. We were desperate so we kept going back thinking that we must be doing something wrong since they have great reviews...but it was just not good in the end. At one point our review requests were somehow randomly turned off (though we had not logged into the dashboard ourselves to do it) yet we were still being charged. I only noticed when the reviews stopped coming in for some reason. When I inquired about the recent drastic reduction in reviews being submitted, the rep said "oh, you're not requesting them anymore"...Wait? Huh? I am paying hundreds of dollars to NOT request reviews? Who would do that? So, we paid over $300 for absolutely nothing for a period of time. No offer to refund, no help whatsoever except for "sorry, you paid us but weren't collecting reviews" (why would we ever intended to NOT collect reviews, but pay hundreds to Yotpo still to do so...that should not even be an option.) In addition, after recently changing over to another service provider who's pricing is MUCH better and offers way more user-friendly features and design options, I am sad we didn't leave YotPo sooner. I feel like we wasted so much money. Honestly, one of the worst app experiences we've had on Shopify and overpriced if you are a store that does volume. Lastly, there is no clean uninstall. So after deleting their app, you will still have to deal with the headache of going into your liquid.code and removing all of the crap off. There are way better options out there now. I would not recommend YotPo to a friend if they asked.

November 3, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We'd first like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We have taken your claims very seriously and conducted a thorough investigation and found that the Automatic Review Request was manually turned off by someone on your team in September 2019. We apologize for not alerting you earlier regarding the matter and completely understand your frustration regarding the billing.
If you would like us to send review request emails to all the customers from May 2020 to July 2020, please reach out to us and we will do so without any charge.
While we are sorry to see you go, should you need any assistance in your transition please let us know.
We are constantly working on improving our product and our customer service, and your feedback is instrumental to our ongoing process.

Franklin

A star not for the product, but for 1) the FAQ answers I receive at each request to the after-sales service 2) the fact that at each stage I am asked to pay or upgrade my plan.

Don't go to this app if you don't have $500 to put in per month.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know we completely understand your frustration. We always try to ensure a business is on their 'right fit' plan -- meaning how much you're paying aligns with the services you're receiving and what your business needs to see success with Yotpo. This pricing model is intended to most comfortably scale with your business; however, we understand that it doesn't work for everyone. P

Java Planet Coffee

Their pricing is hard to understand. From the app store it looks like it is $19 for more than 50 orders a month. It actually starts at $19 for 50 orders and goes up from there. At 100 orders a month it is $50. When I was installing I tried to contact their customer support several times, and it took 2 days to get an email back. Having compared several apps now, this app does not seem worth the money especially considering you cannot get a hold of customer support easily.

Oh Vestirse

This app wouldn't work. Installed it fine, wouldn't let me past the account creation page so couldn't access anything else. Waste of time.

Tia-Nova

This app is violating the GDPR. Very sneaky. I installed it and was welcomed by a pop up saying "thank you for installing, we now have access to your customer base and we have the liberty to email them". I had contacted Shopify support and their support thrice and they still have not undone this.

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us. We do want to clarify that Yotpo is committed to the GDPR and our platform is fully aligned with the global privacy laws. Please see our privacy guide for more information - https://www.yotpo.com/yotpo-privacy-guide/

During installation we allow our customers to send up to 200+ extra review requests to past customers, in addition to their automatic review requests which will be sent to future shoppers. Note that the emails that are sent are from your behalf and based on your customers' consent to receive emails from you.

Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

Stay far away from this company. The only reason I stayed with them was so I wouldn't lose the 200 reviews I had collected on my old website over a period of 4 years. I should have scrapped them and gone with another company. I upgraded to a pay plan and was promised 200 free product reviews. After I upgraded I was told that it was site reviews. Then they sent out a special right after I upgraded to get 300 free product reviews and I asked when I would get mine. Oh, you have to upgrade. I said I just did that. Oh no, you have to upgrade again. Lie after lie after lie. This is the response I got:
Apologies for any misinformation given to you. Manual product review requests is only a feature for our annual plans. Growth plans on has manual site review requests. Can I help you with anything else?
So you are saying sorry you guys lied to me, but is there anything else you can help me with? Yes, give me what you promised. Don't believe anything these people promise you if it isn't in writing. Scam company.

QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap

The app is ok and ties into Shopify well enough. Yotpo as a service is a good product, its just that Yotpo as a company is awful awful awful. Everything is an upsell, because they practically lie by obstuficating what is available and what is not available. Check out their pricing - most things are in the "premium plan". Well, we have a premium plan, but nothing is every available. I have to write to customer support constantly asking why soemthing isn't working as I followed the support page's instructions. "Only for an annual plan" or "Enterprise plan" or something similar is what I always get. But thats not in the selling documents, thats not in the support documents, its always only in the non specific "premium plan". Good product, priced at the very upper boundaries of tolerable, terrible company.

August 24, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear about your experience and we understand your frustration.
Please know that our team is aware and is taking this into consideration as we continue to build out our product roadmap.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14