Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

JAPEX STORE

What I like about this app is that I know where the app-code goes in when installing. It may seem too much to think about copy/pasting the actual code to designated area in Shopify but I'd like to know what goes where so it was great for me. Besides, they have a very clear step-by-step guide so shouldn't be too complicated once you sit down and read through. They are also super fast to get back on chat and that is super helpful. Thanks Kaiser, Mark, Rilu, and Elven for various help!
So far the only thing I would like to see as additional option is for customers to be able to enter their pen name (if they choose to) when they write reviews from Automatic Review Requests. There is another way to write reviews directly from product pages where customers can use whatever pen name they like so it sort of covers what I want but... would be great if it's also possible from email:-)
Anyhow, it is a great app and we are enjoying using.

Goodr.nl

After a couple days and a lot of contact between James C , Radly and me at the end the problem of not showing reviews on or side was fixed! Thanks a lot!

AVOILA

I transferred my reviews from Judge me. It's been a little tricky getting it all working seamlessly. But the customer service at YotPo is perfect. They're immediately responsive and understand exactly what I need.

It's just a mask, baby!

There was a glitch in their system and my customers weren't getting their reviews. The employees were attentive and helped me work through the issue and manually sent the reviews to those who hadn't received review emails. But would be sure to keep an eye on emails to ensure it doesn't occur to your shop.

HCO

Good customer service. The app interface could be a bit more user friendly though and there are delays with publishing reviews

Tokikoa Farms

Great customer support. Great app. I was able to set up in a breeze and everything is just running itself now at this point.

EuroSpa Aromatics

I wish there was more customization ability for some things (like coupons) but when the app is working, is works great. Customer service is really good as well. I had a problem with coupons and incentive emails and the customer service rep helped me solve it relatively quickly.

Energize Health

Decent software. Can get expensive as you grow so take note if you work in a low GP segment with high order volumes.

MAYDE USA

Overall pretty good - reached the max on my plan very quickly so was a bit confused when I reached the max again quickly on the next plan up, but had it explained by customer service clearly and quickly. Will continue to use.

Bee-Nails

The app is really good and customer service with James C. was fantastic. Only a 4 star because I have had bad customer service interactions in the past. If I had James C. everytime it would be a 5. Happy with Yotpo overall.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17