Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

My New Mood

Mary Ann in the customer service team was amazing am very happy with the support she provided. My developers were having problems displaying the star ratings on various pages of the website. Mary Ann helped me with this instantly and was able to do this for me.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you get everything set up.

Koli Cosmetics

This app adds a nice touch to your online business. It's a way for customers to leave feedback and review their product/service. The only thing I had an issue with was embedding the code into my theme myself but Diane was very helpful in resolving the issue for me. With my permission she ultimately went into my theme and embedded the code for me. I would recommend for anyone starting a business. They have a free option available.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear Diane was able to help get you up and running! We'll pass on your kind words.

Buffalo Scents

Have been using Yotpo for some time now for my ecommerce site: https://buffaloscents.com. Nice features if you are driving a lot of sales.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're already seeing results with Yotpo!

verde

This app has been great. I wanted to make a small modification to it for when our product reviews were sent, which at first seemed too difficult. But Jo persisted in trying to understand what it was I was after and was able to help me in the end. Really grateful thankyou Yotpo.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to know that you're up and running smoothly.

Alpine Provisions

Sheen made it easy for us to upgrade our account to send out more emails per month. Only four stars because we feel the pricing is a bit high.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're constantly working on improving our product and services and we really appreciate your feedback. Our pricing structure varies depending on the business needs and we're happy you're now sending all the reviews you need.

Deeto

Great customer support and attention to detail from their team. The jump between the free plan and paid plan is pretty huge, so that might be an issue for us, but a great product.

NORVAL Muebles

Hasta el momento el soporte ha sido muy bueno, rápido y eficiente. Seguire con la aplicación, recomendable

Milc Network

Really great support team - slightly delayed response time but all issues are fixed easily and according to your instructions. Time to start collecting some reviews!

Unrefined Riches

Awesome app! I had some difficulties at first, but later on the support helped me.
Would definetly recommend.

Gorman & Smith Beverage Equipment

Still getting used to it. However, getting people to actually do reviews by having automatic emails sent out really helps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13