Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

be real brands

Manny helped me out with putting the review widget in my new theme. I was having trouble for some time, but Manny helped and was very patient and good at updating and checking in. Thank you!

ODMÉ Candle Co.

So far, so good. Was easy to setup the automatic review request emails with my branding and adjust the language how I wanted. Had an issue with getting the app to email past orders but Junalou talked with me for well over 30-minutes to help determine it was a backend issue and Yotpo had it fixed by the next day!

Henri et Victoria inc.

Excellent service. I had issue of two account on the same page with synching issues. It was solved fast and easily by yotpo.

Portland Ashwagandha Farm

Manny was a great help at getting us set up. Next thing is to collect goosebumps with Yotpo. Thanks Manny and Team! -Jeff and the team at Portland Ashwagandha Farm

Myoho Fit

Jo Lorenz was very helpful and walk me through downloading and installing the application. I love this app!

Seven Oak Eyewear | Premium Handcrafted Eyewear

manny was the best. helped me do everything i needed flawlessly. would recommend him to anyone who needs help

Tiger Nuts USA

We are using the YOTPO app and it works extremely well, then we linked the reviews to our Facebook account and the customer service was above and beyond, as well as extremely patient with this non techie person.

Trubaker

Excellent Customer Service. Great analytics. Reached out to customer service for help with an issue and the specialist went above and beyond. Try them!

Bevko Vitamins

Well functioning app. Customer service goes above and beyond what I could have asked for. Issues were delt with right away and they even helped me fine tune the theme so that the widget was easier to see.

Gray Art Glass

I've just installed this app and have already started receiving reviews. It's been really straightforward, and when I had a question support was quick and highly professional. A tech (Manny) was able to help me out, and even made suggestions on how to configure the widget better on my product page, which he set up for me, saving me time. Excellent app and customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 226 227