Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Vefsjoppan

So Amazing app, helps me get all my reviews and gives my store the power of telling new customers what my previous customers have to say about my product and service. they have absolutely amazing customers service as well and the Yotpo team is really amazing.

The Classic T-Shirt Company

love the app and the service that i get. Pauline was amazing helping me optimize all features to make sure we maximize the value of the app. great app without great service is not so great but we got both!

Walk by Faith Apparel

I recently decided I was going to make a greater effort in gathering customer reviews. With the help of Pauline I was able to create the MAP emails and set reminders. I'm currently just using the free plan, but as I continue to grow I look forward to working with Yotpo. Thank you Pauline for your help! :)

LEVELS Supplements

CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT! I'm not very adept with coding so installing the app was slightly confusing. I emailed them and they got it fixed right away and was VERY fast to respond. Ruel was my guy!! THANKS, GUYS!

HoMade Studio

I only just installed the app but so far so good. The customer service is speedy and superb. I had an issue and they were quick to respond and solve my problem.

MOQY®

We went from another review service to Yotpo and therefore had to import our previously collected reviews. The whole experience was very straightforward and the customer support (Jan) was extremely helpful and responded super fast. The whole dashboard is very intuitive, much better than other review services we know. Also, the pricing is very fair. I can absolutely recommend Yotpo!

Conceal Canvas

This application is great for collecting reviews automatically and posting them to our product pages. Easy to install and easy to use. The staff is great to work with if you need any assistance!

BRiKHOUS

Josephine E. was my most excellent Yotpo Hero! She checked my coding, fixed it, and then also left me with an extra optional theme edit. I ended up using her extra suggestions and I think it will truly help boost my new sights sales.

Pure Hemp Patch

Not only an awesome app that is approved by Google, but they provide exceptional customer service as well. Their team helped me out with the coding and helped me place the rating and replace my previous review section. I actually i didnt do anything..
I highly recommend using Yotpo if you are serious about SEO ranking and getting approved by Google.

Benji Sleep

Very happy with Yotpo! Easy to implement and if you have any issues or changes to make, their customer service is very helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124