Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Muva Munch

They helped with the install and uploaded old reviews to my new site!! Perfect! I would recommend to all users!

SwitchCaptain

We received excellent customer service by Junalou today, they not only helped with our issue and resolved it for us but had excellent recommendations as well!

Pineapples and Palm Trees

Love the customer service from Junalou on this app. Due to some other social media updates, I lost connectivity. I was able to redo most of it, but since I'm not too techy, I got stuck on the API secret key stuff. Junalou was immediately available to chat, easily understood my issue, and walked me through it. Done! Then he noticed my widgets were also gone, so he fixed that right up within seconds! Honestly, I think the customer service is sometimes more important than what the app does. I highly recommend yotpo. AND Junalou!!

HAN Skincare Cosmetics

This review is for customer service via chat. Junalou was helpful. Full disclosure - he kindly asked me to write a review here. Nonetheless, he gave great customer service.

Layers Probiotic Skincare

The customer service provided by Eunice was beyond my expectations and I think our widget will be looking great in no time!

saferexpert

I'm realllllyyy appreciated with Don's help, he did a very good job on sloving my problem, highly recommand on their customer service! 5 stars!

Wulf and supplies

Amazing support, thanks especially for Manny who did solve our problems right away. Really good app and sends automated review requests.

Zest Lifewear

I wanted to switch to a carousel for reviews, and the customer service was very fast and brilliant, thanks heaps

韌 REN

the customer service is great, reply fast. The review widget has a bug in the primary color. I change the color but it doesn't show up in the site, I ask for help from the Livechat and they solve the problem for me immediately. highly recommend.

Palatini's

Thank you Mary Ann for helping me in my request to change my name and picture for when I comment to reviews on my website. Cheers to you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 270 271