Reseñas (6.905)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
27 de octubre de 2023

I like that the app offers in-email reviews, I've already seen more reviews come through vs. from our other review email-campaign from a different app. Daniel P was so patient helping me upgrade my widget, saving me lots of time.

hOURS haircare
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
22 de julio de 2023

I've only had the app for one day, but it easily integrated into my Shopify Dawn theme. Waiting for my first handful of customers to get their reviews in to really see how this works. Also waiting to see how the email system works. However, had a great chat with Doner P this morning who was incredibly helpful in answering several questions I had, sending me several links to walk me through how to do things I needed help with etc. Giving 4 stars because it's only been a day and I'm waiting to see how it goes, but so far so good.

Soul Rush
6 meses usando la aplicación
17 de agosto de 2023

John B was helpful when we needed to downgrade our account. Only reason for this change is because our store is closing. I was able to easily dowload the file of all reviews prior to doing so.

Wagtopia
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
17 de noviembre de 2023

We just added the app to our Shopify platform and very impressed on all the features. I reached out to chat with Doner and was assisted almost immediately and questions answered. I really appreciate it! Thank you.

Camille La Vie
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
Yotpo respondió 20 de diciembre de 2023

We appreciate your feedback, thank you! We are continuing to better our products and people to continuously provide the best customer experience there is!

29 de agosto de 2023

Cannot rate completely yet as have not fully installed. I messed up my first go at importing and Customer Support (Doner) provided excellent assistant to quickly solve the problem. Very impressed so far :)

LupiArt
Reino Unido
5 días usando la aplicación
19 de julio de 2023

Great Help from John B, he was able to get the job done swiftly for me. Quick response and action time!

SiliBubs
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
17 de julio de 2023

I just wish some of the advanced features were available at a lower price. Support has been helpful though (if a little bit slow). Dani

Family Wineries Direct
5 días usando la aplicación
6 de julio de 2023

Loving the app so far! Help has been amazing, specifically Allen M. Their support team is swift and kind, and Allen was top tier in those categories. Excited to see how this feature helps out our shop.

Simple Switch
1 día usando la aplicación
13 de junio de 2023

Great customer support. Kenneth John M was very professional and helped me find a solution to my problem. The app itself is quite good

MYZVYK
Corea del Sur
3 días usando la aplicación
25 de agosto de 2023

Great customer service, easy to deal with, knowledgable...............................................

Antipodean Home