Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 avril 2023

Excellent support team. The product has a good management interface, but needs clarity on some of the products and features.

1Wheel Parts
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
22 octobre 2020

This app adds a nice touch to your online business. It's a way for customers to leave feedback and review their product/service. The only thing I had an issue with was embedding the code into my theme myself but Diane was very helpful in resolving the issue for me. With my permission she ultimately went into my theme and embedded the code for me. I would recommend for anyone starting a business. They have a free option available.

Koli Cosmetics
29 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 25 octobre 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear Diane was able to help get you up and running! We'll pass on your kind words.

20 août 2013

Excellent app! But, ONE thing! There should be a way to remove the "Reviews by YOTPO on the bottom of the product reviews on a product page and on the bottom of the "Testimonials" tab pop-up. Looks very unprofessional and there should be a way to remove this branding stuff.. that is the only disappointment.

DM Collectibles
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2023

Assistance was excellent. Answered all my questions promptly and helped me fix my issue. Just be aware with this app that anyone can review on your site (even your competitors) unless you change the settings.

Topo Athletic Canada
24 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Yotpo a répondu 17 janvier 2023

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

5 mars 2014

Great app! Really easy to use and looking nice on my store.

Katri

venkavinka
Finlande
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 mai 2022

i am using this app for few days now and had an opportunity to connect with their support team thrice. While on the first 2 occassions, my issue was addressed immediately and on the third attempt, i had to do a little convincing to get the associate to look into the issue rather than asking me to wait for 24 hrs.. overall the experience is good.

The Organic Factor
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
30 août 2018

Really excellent app. Far more versatile than the standard review apps. We're only using the basic plan currently, but I see us upgrading in the future to take advantage of all the great features YotPo has to offer!

Storetrendingcom
Viêt Nam
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 novembre 2014

Not got any reviews yet but has great potential as a free app

What To Wear Tonight | Stylish Women's Fashion
Royaume-Uni
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 février 2022

Really positive experience with their tech support. Very helpful and methodical. The only downside is sometimes the written guide such as 'adding star rating' to a product isn't very detailed. 3 steps aren't enough to guide someone I think a lot of people would benefit from more imagery on where to copy the code to.

Rodgers Canine Emporium
Royaume-Uni
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 avril 2021

I had trouble downloading my reviews to import. It kept saying error everytime i tried to import them & Ed was very helpful!

Leelee Lip Drip