Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 3 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
9 août 2021

I transferred my reviews from Judge me. It's been a little tricky getting it all working seamlessly. But the customer service at YotPo is perfect. They're immediately responsive and understand exactly what I need.

AVOILA
27 octobre 2021

Ho appena iniziato ad usare l'applicazione e ho trovato qualche problema sia nell'importare recensioni che per importare i widget sul sito. Nonostante questo ho risolto i problemi grazie al supporto clienti che è davvero disponibile. Purtroppo c'è bisogno di un po' di pazienza

CLENY SRL
Italie
23 février 2022

I like this app's offerings overall. I had some issues where it was sending review requests automatically before I was able to set up the email header and that was frustrating but besides that mishap, the service is great for a small business and customer service chat line is quick to help

Oji Amorè
Modifié le 29 mars 2023

The app hasn't been straightforward. I'd have given 3 stars but their customer service (Ronan) was good and with short wait times so 4 stars from us!

Esperance Distillery Co
Australie
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 septembre 2013

Out of all the free apps for reviews, Yotpo is probably the easiest to use and configure. They also have a great support team that responds to your questions within 24 hours or sooner.

Unfortunately, Yotpo just isn't for my store. I sell one of a kind vintage items and needed a way to collect and display site reviews instead of product reviews. I told this to one of the representatives and they said it was possible. But after emailing back and forth and installing the app a second time and adjusting the settings did I discover that this was only possible through an awkward work around.

It's still a great product and I'd recommend this to someone with a more traditional store. I just wish they would've been more upfront with the limitations of their product so I could've spent my time on a different solution.

Dinah's Vintage Cat Eye Glasses
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
21 janvier 2022

Once set up, Yotpo is great! It did take quite a bit of time to set up, with some bugs in the Yotpo platform and some slow update times on some features. The support is awesome, and will fix anything instantly. As a person with little understanding of code it did take a lot of hours of support with both Shogun (our page builder) and Yotpo. But end result, great!

Cosgear
Norvège
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
28 avril 2020

Tough at first to get this all working but the support was fantastic and helped me get it u and running on our site very efficiently! Great reviews App!!

Koy Clothing
Royaume-Uni
13 juillet 2022

Still a little early to give 5 stars, but the customer support is great. Very hard to come by apps these days that don't just try to send you to the FAQ's.

Playground
7 octobre 2021

Don was super helpful as I was super frustrated the past few days navigating this site. So many small nuiances with this site just like shopify. Yap doesn't explain it all step by step and the steps can be confusing. Each time I had an issue the yatpo customer service team had to actually go in and execute the job for me! I truly appreciate them but yap need to be more user friendly because at the moment it is not...

Balaeyon
22 août 2018

Love the service so far - we've gotten more reviews in the week that we've been using it than we did in the two years previously with our old software. My one complaint is that the growth plan seems to leave out a few key features that are in line with other features that are offered. It feels like an attempt to up-sell you to the premium plan. I could be wrong about that, but when I asked for clarification from the Yotpo employee who helped us onboard, I never heard back.

Kellys Four Plus