Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

NOOE.co

If you care about design of your store and how reviews are displayed then please do not use this app. The CSS editor is insanely expensive, the basic version of the display widget is crap.

Kiri SkinCare

Please don't let this app fool you! The installation is very intrusive and you will leak your store info and your clients names and email! After the installation Safari promoted me that my password had been leaked! Also the setup process is complicated and need to use an external panel to manage! Do yourself a favor and go with the FREE! oficial Shopify reviews widget I installed in 5 minutes and its way! better looking than this one! I regret even submit my store info to this terrible and very lousy developed widget

It's just a mask, baby!

There was a glitch in their system and my customers weren't getting their reviews. The employees were attentive and helped me work through the issue and manually sent the reviews to those who hadn't received review emails. But would be sure to keep an eye on emails to ensure it doesn't occur to your shop. I had another incident with the site - it stopped sending reviews altogether. It seems to be really unreliable.

Tote Addicts

Customer service is terrible and the app is not performing well.
The guidelines are unclear and Customer Service further confuses customers. For the majority of them, are not familiar with their company policies and have language barriers I think. They are super slow and just send out links to clients for you to get by. Becarefull, you might lose money dealing with them, time and energy. They are not helpful at all. I'am not talking about one experience, most of their agents offer poor customers service. Something smell fishy with them. There is no transparency, they are hiding information to people.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback. Firstly, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. After looking into your case, a customer support agent has reached out to you in order to assist you but unfortunately, we have not heard back from you. If you are still experiencing any lingering issues, please feel free to reach out at any time and we will do our best to help.

Keepgo

Don't be inticed by their free plan or low priced plan. The moment you will have more sales , you are in trouble with yotpo. We were early yotpo clients for almost 4 years. Then they decided to raise their prices x10 and they removed us from their plan without any hesitation. They didn't grandfather our plan , just removed our plan and offered to pay $800 for the same functionality we had for $35. There are very good alternatives here for reviews. Don't use them.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please know that we completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have looked into your case and it seems like there was a billing issue which is why your account was downgraded. A customer support representative has reached out with a solution but sadly, we have not heard back from you. Please reach out to us at any time and we will be more than happy to assist you.

AGNRoots

The $29/month plan is great if you've just launched. The upsell bumping to the next tier for google integrations to work is $299/month; a bit hard to stomach. I now will spend the day starting over with another google approved review aggregator to save over $200/ month.

September 30, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, it really means a lot to us. We are constantly iterating our pricing and plan options in an effort to provide the best solution for businesses at each point in their journey, but we know that it's not always a perfect fit. However, we have revamped our plans and pricing, making our premium features more accessible than ever before. We encourage you to check out our new pricing page, or contact our support to learn more about our new plans.

Gofepio Store

Slow support, very slow.
So it was not possible to download reviews, it is not yet a pleasant moment anywhere is written that on free plans you cannot download a review from a photo, as a result, I wasted two hours of time trying to figure it out. Another epic, remove the plugin from your code ... disappointed

New Leaves Co

This app sent my pre-order customers an email requesting a review before their orders were even fulfilled. Are you serious? Why would you logically have an app that sends out review requests before that order is even marked as fulfilled? Congrats, you've just pissed off my customers. Would appreciate it if you got in touch with me ASAP to remedy this situation.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback. Please know that your frustration has not gone unheard and we apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. After taking a closer look at your case, a support agent has reached out with some possible solutions for your issues, however we have not heard back from you. Please feel free to contact us at any time should you reconsider our offer.

Amberjack

Ridiculously overpriced. $400 / month just to be able to integrate with google shopping (regardless of how many orders). I wish i had known this before getting set up with free version. Don't mind paying but the cost is way too much compared to good alternatives. Now need to switch. Wish i had read the reviews prior.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We absolutely hear and sympathize with your frustration about not being able to have access to some of those features. A support agent has reached out to you to try and resolve this matter, but we have not heard back. However, we have transformed our plans and pricing and our premium features are now more accessible than ever. We encourage you to check out our new plans or reach out to our support and we'll be more than happy to assist you with finding the right plan for your brand.

Youth Principles

They deserve -10000 stars!!! Their own customer service people don't know what they are doing!!! Klaviyo integration only on annual plan. Who are your scamming???? Scammers!!!! I can't believe shopify allows these scammers to do whatever they want!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15