Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

New Leaves Co

This app sent my pre-order customers an email requesting a review before their orders were even fulfilled. Are you serious? Why would you logically have an app that sends out review requests before that order is even marked as fulfilled? Congrats, you've just pissed off my customers. Would appreciate it if you got in touch with me ASAP to remedy this situation.

Amberjack

Ridiculously overpriced. $400 / month just to be able to integrate with google shopping (regardless of how many orders). I wish i had known this before getting set up with free version. Don't mind paying but the cost is way too much compared to good alternatives. Now need to switch. Wish i had read the reviews prior.

Youth Principles

They deserve -10000 stars!!! Their own customer service people don't know what they are doing!!! Klaviyo integration only on annual plan. Who are your scamming???? Scammers!!!! I can't believe shopify allows these scammers to do whatever they want!!!!

Crossing Islands

I am not sure why this doesn't work, but no test emails ever came through - it isn't because I had any problem installing it into Shopify.

luckypeach.co

It was completely unusable after download. I was very disappointed. It asked me to make an account, but every time I clicked "Submit" I got an error message even with all fields being filled out correctly.

Debra's Passion Boutique

If you don't pay a lot which I don't because I use the FREE version don't expect much. At least I have moderation. But it's December and no reviews are showing on my website since October !! Boo hoo. I hope you fix this soon.

January 3, 2021

Thank you for reaching out to us. Firstly, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Our customer support representative has already contacted you and has resolved the issue. We are always trying to improve our product, so please know that your feedback is extremely important to us. Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you're experiencing any lingering issues.

Kallie & Co.

I used to like this app. After some issues, I reached out to try to figure it out, and the support has not been helpful at all. Very frustrating. I hope to find a replacement instead of using them.

January 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know that we completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our customer service rep has reached out to you several times to address any issues you've encountered. Please contact us again if you are experiencing any lingering problems.

Pillowsprays

Installed the app but needed help to activate the widget in the way that I wanted, which involved inserting code into my store. I requested help and received an initial response asking for access to my store but since then I have heard nothing and no amends have been made to my store. Poor service, wouldn't recommend.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the delayed response time. Our support team representative has reached out to you and successfully completed the widget installation. We are constantly working on improving both our products and our support and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.

Waka Coffee

Works fine until it doesn't. Won't send automatic reviews as it suppose to do and you will find out about it a few months after. Happened several times and their support is absolutely the worst. The first time they said "it was a bug and will not happen again" then, happens again!! You'll wait for hours on the chat, then they won't resolve it for days until you ask to speak with a manager. Paid $200 a month for a service that didn't work properly and now finally switching. Every "add on" costs more and it just doesn't worth it. There are new and cheaper solutions now out there, go with them.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Please know that we absolutely understand your frustration and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have looked into your case and according to our records, the Automatic Review Request setting was turned off manually on your end. A support representative has contacted you in order to try and resolve this matter to your satisfaction. We are very sad to see you go, but should you need any assistance with your transition, please let us know.

pH Balance Skincare

the widget is broken again.........and got no help again ....:(
the reviews should be updated by us or if need to be deleted ...we can't even delete on the back end the review what you guys uploaded 3 times by mistake ..... not sure how long I wanna stay with you guys it's very bad......

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Firstly we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that we completely understand your frustration. Louanne, our support team representative, has already reached and she's doing everything she can to assist you. As far as we can tell she's now working on your imports, but your feedback and satisfaction are extremely important to us so please feel free to reach out to us again if there are any lingering issues.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15