Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Abeille Candles

Location New Zealand

Do not use the review app especially if you are using SMS. the SMS Review requests will send to half of your customers at 3 am in the morning waking them up and leaving them disgruntled. There is no way to change the specific time settings either. When speaking to customer support they didn't seem to want to know about it. I had then asked for a refund due to their app not being able to do what is required and they have said they can not and will not process a refund. I have come across an app called judge.me and it is far better, the customer service is top tier and extremely helpful and they are only $15 per month.

Secrets Of Tea

Time spent using app About 1 month

This was a colossal waste of time don't get scam to download this application customer service and customer support are nonexistent they will chat with you but they can't do anything they keep saying we will escalate...........

UnderGround Downspouts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

BUYER BEWARE: I've been with Yotpo for several years. We opted to move to a new review platform to save money for our small business. When I went to cancel my annual plan shortly after it auto-renewed, I was unable to do so in my account before it auto-renewed and needed to reach out to Yotpo support. They wouldn't cancel my account via email. They made me do a zoom call with their rep who instead of cancelling and disabling the auto-renew they repeatedly tried to upsell me more services. I was told by Yotp: "I really do appreciate where you're coming from and I'm sorry to hear, however we are unable to provide a refund on a live agreement as it has already been renewed per the terms. Because the contract renewed in June for a successive 12 month term, we are restricted in terms of changing the terms or the billing structure at this time but would be happy to revisit it in June prior to renewal. Unfortunately we don't have additional recourse here - the next step on our end would be to speak with our legal team, which in the spirit of partnership we are eager to avoid." Yotpo simply took my $6,388.00 with nothing more than an oops, sorry you're stuck with us. If you're considering working with this company know the support is subpar and getting out of an annual plan is very hard and they will upsell you more services - that's been my experience. The platform and functionality of Yotpo is fine and gets the job done. I've used them on both woocommerce and shopify. Now, I'm stuck with them until my annual plan is up for auto-renew, which I'm sure will never be cancelled and will require more zoom calls where they read from a script and try to sell moooooooore Yotpo.

The Abbey Collection

Not a happy camper. Not getting straight answers to many issues. Review not pushing, Review not publishing, rewards not working properly. You are back in the penalty box again!

BlissYard

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Avoid using apps provided by this company at all cost, their technical support sucks and don't even understand simple instructions and keep on insisting that the simple issue is fixed and explained to us the same thing again and again which is not helping at all, after messing around on a simple CSS styling issue, the support guy named Nick was even trying to show his attitude and removed all the necessary codes on the store with his unprofessionalism, we strictly told them that the only code that needs to be removed is the bad code / solution that he provided. Dealing with this kinda mess is literally a joke, next level stuff, congratulations on pissing off your potential customer. And you know what guys? There are plenty of other good review apps out there that provide better services and technical support compared to this crap, just to name a few like Loox, Judge.me and the list goes on. If I were you, I will avoid using their apps at all cost. Really tired of dealing with support that don't even understand simple logic and needs.

November 6, 2022

Hey, Jaillene from the Yotpo Reviews team here 👋

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We would never remove any code or content from your site or reviews without your permission.

We understand that you've been experiencing a few technical challenges regarding the responsiveness of our widgets, and we're here to help.

We have already reached out to you and our support team is ready to help you with this issue.

SHEA TERRA ORGANICS

I need to aware all the customers right there, This company is absolutely fraud and they just concern with money. I have subscribed their $49 plan and they are deducting $3000 from my card without my approval. Now I am going to Peruse against this company and also opening a dispute in Shopify so that they delist their App.

October 20, 2022

Hey, Jaillene from the Reviews team here 👋
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

We would never deduct any kind of payment from your account without your consent. After looking into your account, we were able to confirm that your brand signed up for our annual plan which auto-renews each year.

We've tried reaching out to you on several occasions, but have not heard back. Please reach out to your client success manager to learn more about our pricing and packaging offerings.

wholier

Time spent using app Over 1 year

DO NOT USE THIS APP ON ENTERPRISE. It is a complete heist. The team is incompetent. It's been three months and loyalty and reviews are not live. Their reviews system is literally the worst on the market. They haven't updated it since 2015. Please, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Use Junip for reviews. It's a fraction of the price and ACTUALLY works.

October 20, 2022

Hey, Jaillene from the Reviews team here 👋

We're sorry to hear that you're facing setup issues. We're continuously working to update our products as well as our pricing and packaging options, and our support team is always available to offer any assistance.

Debriefs

Location Australia

EDIT: The migration process is painful!! It's not as easy as advertised and we regret switching from Judge.me now. And even though we're paying $120 / month, there is Yotpo branding in all widgets and emails. If you're a small business, there are better options. Seems like a pretty good reviews app so far. And the customer service is very good! Would highly recommend.

September 6, 2022

Hey, Jailene from the Reviews team here 👋

Thank you for leaving a review. We value your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused on your end. After looking into your account, we see that our team resolved any issues around migration and demonstrated how to edit the logo within email review requests.

If you're still experiencing issues, please reach out to us — we're more than happy to help and we want to make sure that any lingering concerns are addressed.

Seductive Pleasure Box

$119 a month in order to be able to upload your reviews from an other platform to multiple products. Not just one time charge but monthly. Waste of time and definitely not worth the money.

September 6, 2022

Hey, Jailene from the Review team here 👋

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand your frustration and we apologize for any inconvenience. Louanne from our customer support team has reached out to you several times but has not heard back from you.

Please feel free to contact us at any time — we're more than happy to help you.

Sexy Emporium

Can't get anyone from customer support to respond even once - paid for the higher plan too and hoped the app would be good but feeling very let down

September 4, 2022

Hey, Jailene from the Reviews team here 👋

Thank you so much for your feedback, and our apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We were unable to reach you via email, but when you reached out to our support team on August 22nd, you chatted with our team about costs as well as the features within your plan and settled on a solution. If there's anything else that we can do to help, please reach out to us at any time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18