Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Apothecary7

The app is good, but it's made great when you know there's a team behind it willing and able to help. This makes all the difference. Thanks guys.

Blake McKay

We have run into some issues with reviews not automatically publishing and the correct amount of stars/reviews displaying on certain pages of our website but overall happy with the app and their customer service team's quick response time. Anne has recently helped us clarify some things and deserves 5 stars!

Wancherpen International

The app is easy to use; however, there are some issues during my experience which I think are not quite convenient. Whenever I want to change the widget's display, it doesn't show immediately even though I select the "immediate update" button. This thing also happens with the auto-publish review (They told me that the review is published within 24 hours, but I thought it's supposed to be posted right after being submitted). Also, there is no "import reviews" part on the app at my end, and that's quite weird, but they did help me input it on the website. In general, the team is really supportive. They helped me to fix those problems quite fast. But if those above issues are fixed, it would give a better experience for users.

Vie 4 Health

The installation instructions were a bit unclear and that was frustrating. But the online support team was great! Thanks Junalou in particular!

Small Batch Design Company, LLC

This app is easy to use. I needed some customer service and YOTPO-Anne did a great job resolving my problem.

MOTD Cosmetics

Just got off live chat support with Gimbert. I've contacted Yotpo a few times since I'm new to their app and the customer service team is always so helpful. I love the app and as a small business owner I find it very productive and useful on collecting reviews for my store. The only reason for 4 instead of the 5 stars is cost. I see this app getting a bit costly for me as I grow where I was researching a competing app the other day that I might switch over to.

Eden Life

The Yotpo support team is wonderful! There were a few things I couldn't connect with my Shopify store and Sheen was super helpful in getting it done. You definitely need a little bit of coding skill for this app and luckily their team is great.

Victoria von Stein Ltd

I use this app to collect my reviews, the tutorial for manual installation where easy to follow. I also had some trouble installing the stars and Yotpo were quick to help and respond with a script!

The DAllhouse Boutique

Anne is great! I love yotpo, the only thing is it is sometimes tricky to get the code right into your theme.

BKTUMI

So far just starting out the app is great for setup. I wish there were more features available for the free version. Set up is pretty easy. I did need help and the person assisting me was very knowledgeable and helped me with a setup issue right away. Very pleased with the customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15