Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Simple Country Living Shop

Great support and so promote with helping me with my issue. Friendly and really helpful in resolving the problem for me.

EASVEN

Timely support is very important to us. The app is efficient and Yotpo support team is friendly and helpful. I like their all in one app so I don't have to install too many different apps for the different functions also. So far so good. Thanks to the Yotpo customer services for the help.

Social Media Calendar

The app is very powerful, easy to set up, and great for social proof. Customer service is also top class.

Kelly Knowles Art

Super powerful app, and the customer service is great too. Any time I get stuck (I'm a newbie,) the nice folks on the Live Chat fix my issue for me. As a new "solopreneur," the biggest pain point for me has been learning the ins & outs of over a dozen new apps, but it's been a breeze taking on this one! Anne helped me today in record time, thanks Yotpo!

A Loyal Society

I've had the app installed for a couple of months and have been really pleased with the ease of use and great customer service. Junalou from Customer Service helped me with a simple issue that I was having trouble with and provided awesome service. Junalou also pointed out another issue that I wasn't even aware of with my review count layout on my website and fixed it for me quickly and professionally! Really pleased with the app and the service!

KAKERI

Im not English Speaker, but supporter (Elven) is so kind and I could solve my problems and question. thanks a lot. Shopifyに詳しくなく、日本語しかわからない私ですが、なんとか意図を読み取って対応してくださりました。ありがとうございました!

Petzenya

Excellent customer service. Well done! If u need anything reach to James C. He is very helpful. Thanks

OFFEN & EHRLICH

I literally was about to delete the app because of some issue and no answer for 5 days. But I wanted to try it one last time and met Eunice and Junalou who were simply the best support! Always friendly and helped me with everything I needed to resolve all my problems. Thank you!

Glam Xten Collection

Awesome customer service and amazing patience throughout the process in helping to get the widgets and making sure everything was placed perfectly for my company website . Junalou was AMAZING !!

LA FOLIE DU BAVOIR

Service client au top ! ils ont répondu à ma demande rapidement et avec efficacité. Franchement rien à dire

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 252 253