Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1 - 10 of 1975 reviews

Just For Nets

Great customer service! Response promptly and always can fix my issue. Have been using this app for our website over 2 years now and would like to keep it!

Sports Customs

Awesome customer support! I couldn't figure out how to do the install correctly, and Anne did a great job of helping us!

October 20, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're up and running smoothly!

koolfaces

Very good customer support, they reply in a very prompt manner and solve all my doubts. At the moment the app has performed very well.

PaleoPure

Great app allowing moderators comments. Easy to set up and also a great support team behind it. All queries I have had have been answered in a very quick time frame. Highly recommended.

The Summer Chaser

I only signed up with Yotpo. The app seems fairy easy to intergrate. I ran into a few problems and submitted a ticket to support, and got really friendly and prompt service. They have also imported my existing reviews, which appeared really quickly on the website. Happy so far!

Sahara Naturals

This is a great app for reviews .I am a new user and love how easy it is to use . Customer service is exceptional. They respond to your questions very fast. I definitely recommend this app.

PoolCandy

YotPo is a must have! Look and feel, and the support you receive is amazing. Jo Lorenz help me style the star ratings and widgets perfectly on my pages. Thank YotPo for helping get more and better reviews for my store!

Wisdom Supply Co.

Can't tell you how incredibly accomodating and helpful Yotpo has been with the installation process for our store. Their support team is so responsive and so great. I love how Yotpo looks, how customizable it is on the front end and how informative the analytics are on the backend. It's easy to collect reviews and upload old reviews from a CSV file. I'm just mad that we didn't know about Yotpo from the inception of our online store. I highly recommend.

EOS Footwear

Best support! Josephine was really helpful and manage all our expectations. I definitely recommend it.

Silkkin

The platform is great and the customer service even better! Liezel was super helpful and even helped me set everything up on the website. This woman deserves a raise, she did it all so well and so quickly! I will also now install YOTPO on my other websites.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 197 198