Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Off The Square Designs

Just upgraded to the growth package. While I couldn't install the review carousel from the UI, Paulo in support was incredibly helpful and had it up and running in a couple minutes. Would recommend for anyone looking to install a review widget!

Sparro Designs

We switched over to Yotpo recently and are very happy with our decision and support we have received

fawnstar.com

This app is awesome so far/ super helpful staff too! I like that it's completely customisable so it suits our branding!

Clandestine Coffee Co.

I finally got around to adding Yotpo to my shop. Honestly, I can't believe it took me as long to decide to. I should have added this a LONG time ago. My point of contact Jo was absolutely amazing. Edited and inserted code into all the collection and product pages when I needed help. Highly recommend.

Lucid Hemp

Was using a competitor app for a long time and i'm so happy we have made the switch. Very easy to move over thanks to amazing support team. We look forward to seeing the results, but so far the features and functionality is second to none!

Barrel Band

Needed help aligning the star review widget on my site and they promptly fixed the issue. Couldn't be happier with service.

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

Just started to use it and needed to contact Help Center. Had Eric Alcoseba, a Yotpo Growth Support Hero, very responsive and efficient ! Great Job !

Planet Venus Creations- Out of this World Jewelry

This app is amazing and so is the customer service. I am so happy that I found this great app. Having reviews can make or break an online business.

Y-S.C. by Ya-sin Chahimi

After trying to imigrate from Tictail to Shopify I got a fantastic help from the support team at Yotpo

Precision Lyfe

Where do I begin with the app YOTPO and its support team! I've been with them now for almost 6 months and am amazed by what the offer as a review service and how attentive and responsive their support team is. Anytime I have reached out the wait time has been very minimal if any and every member goes above and beyond the call to make sure my questions and requests are answered and solved. I couldn't recommend this service enough to anyone! Get the app NOW!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131