Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

EIGHT

They were super helpful moving my reviews over from one website to another. It was all done quickly and help the move of my company over.

The Modern Minx

Highly recommend! They offer wonderful customer service and fix issues so quickly! This has helped me spike my conversion rate relatively quickly. A1 customer service!

Coconut Whisk

been using this app for about a year now. Its definitely great for conversions and great customer service!

KPOP Foods

Amazing tech support. Paulo not only helped me solve my issue in less than 24 hours, but he also made suggestions to improve my product pages. Thank you!

Alkaline for Life

Amazing tech Support with Yotpo! Ruel went above and beyond in helping me. I am excited to use this app!

BeVisible Sports

Excellent app to follow up with customers and generate reviews. Even better support when one has any questions. Very pleased with the app and the services, highly recommend it.

Gamma Light Therapy

App is a little expensive but it's super solid and the chat support is great. No annoying timeouts when you go mia for a few minutes doing other work. Thanks

KaReGhar Designs

Must tell you that this was my best of the best experience dealing with any online support team. You are fabulous. Loved it that you could help and solve the query so fast and the approach was to solve the problem. Thank you.

Always will recommend your product.

Keep the good work going and loved the support team responses. The best so far I have received.

Have a good day and week ahead.

Rollors Outdoor Yard Game

I app integrates well with our Shopify store. Also, great and quick customer support. Would highly recommend.

K Nutri

Great customer service from Jo! Very helpful with adding the star ratings on to my collection pages and product pages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142