Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bottel

The App is great. I used it when my store was a WooCommerce store. I recently changed to a Shopify store. The migration of my existing reviews was done quite easily with some wonderful help from the Yotpo team.

The Premium Plan is a little expensive which is a pity.

Suranas Jewelove

A must have app. Makes getting reviewed by verified buyers very easy & automated. The only thing that I do not like about the app is that there is no way to automate sending review requests after the product is delivered rather than X days after shipping.
But, overall a great addition to the Jewelove store.

Low Carb Canada

edit: the actual app is great it works with no issues, it's very sleek and it's free, can't really go wrong with it but there are a few things to be careful about:

works well, but it does put the customer's name in the review and people are complaining about that... don't think there is a fix. that aside, the free version is great BUT you can't search your reviews without premium

this means if customers are leaving fake 5 star reviews taking jabs at your store, you may not see them if you get a lot of reviews, it's probably worth subscribing to if you have tons of reviews,

some customers do not seem to want to email support with their frustrations if they can sneak in a 5 star unhappy review so be careful and keep an eye on all your reviews

Barbazul

Great App, very useful for our barber and cosmetics products shop.

JaPen

Great review app. It integrates well into our website design, too. I wish I can use more feature for free but I know it is too much to ask.

The Scent Sampler.co.uk

I've been using the Shopify Reviews App for the past 18 months or so, and have had 8 reviews from customers, 3 of which were from the same customer. I decided to try Yotpo as I really liked the idea of the auto email after purchase feature, and the option to upgrade and unlock further features if so desired in the future. In less than 24 hours of installing the free version of this App I've had 3 customers post reviews. Extremely pleased with results so far and the only thing putting me off giving 5 stars is as another reviewer pointed out - the cost of upgrading to more feature rich plans. I would still take the free version of this App over the Shopify Reviews App anytime.

Vapor Jedi E-Cigs Eliquid And Accessories

Lots of great features in this app. It takes the idea of reviews to a new level and even automates most of the work. So far I have enjoyed the features of this app and am considering going to the premium version for the advanced features.

JapanWifiBuddy.com

Great app that helps in a lot of ways. Not quite perfect yet, as it's still a little bit unclear how to make things look just the way you want them to when they appear on your website or on social media, but aside from that, it's an excellent app with great service.

Real Glass Act

Great app, fantastic features, wonderful customer support.

Be aware, however, that if you sign up for the 30-day free trial for Premium, you must personally downgrade to the free version when the trial expires or your credit card will automatically be charged $30 without notice.

SPAEXPRESS

Nice app and certainly gets the customer to leave reviews. Has a whole lot of extra options if you pay. May sign up later to test other features, q&a with customers and social sharing of reviews seems a good idea. Nice enough app for free but has a huge amount of extras once you sign up for premium. What you do get for nothing is an app that really works and delivers results before you know it.
After a slight delay and some miscommunications with some issues first setting up, the customer service contact became top notch and fixed all my issues quite quickly.