Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Moo Brew Brands

Yotpo is the best review app - period! Between the large amount of features offered, the layout of the app and the customer service - you cannot ask for a better app/service! I highly recommend Yotpo!!

January 19, 2020

Wow, thank you so much for the glowing review! We love to hear stories like this and are happy to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo- from our app to our customer support.

Encoreusa

We have just started using this app however the customer service so far has been great. Diane who assisted us with our first inquiry was helpful and polite.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we're happy to hear our customer support is hitting the mark!

Repps

App works great, email open rate is high. Support person Bernard was very helpful when I had questions about rich snippets. Thanks.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review - happy to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo and our support team was able to help.

Companion Keepsakes

I contacted support to install widget code and they responded quickly to my inquiry. Thanks for the timely response great job!

January 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, happy to hear our customer support team was able to help!

Neatt Home

Great support. Instant response. Jumped in and did the fix themselves, so I didn't have to. Really good. Efficient and easy.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

The Modern Dane

Yotpo is the clear leader in this space. The apps integrate very nicely with the store (as well as email and Google) and the tech support is fantastic.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

LIT UNICORNS

Fantastic support, speedy response, and friendly. The support team & Jo helped me right away and walked me through the changes. Instahelp! 10/10 Recommend.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We love to hear about 5 star experiences like this 💙

The Plug Drink

This review is specifically for Jo Lorenz, who assisted us so quickly, efficiently and precisely. Our review widget suddenly wasn't showing up. Jo immediately requested access to dive in and fix the issue. The issue was fixed in the same day access was granted. We noticed the mobile layout was off, and that was fixed nearly immediately after contacting Jo.
Thanks Jo!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the glowing review! We'll absolutely pass this positive feedback on to Jo.

pomgo

Amazing app and great customer service ! They help me install the widget quickly. I would recommend. Thanks !

January 19, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Pelletteria Coryum

This is the best review app I've ever tried! App's design have a great UX design and customer service is really fast! They help me for free while other apps asked 10€ to install a widget.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.