Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

I absolutely love this app and the customer service. Thank you so much for responding quickly to my issues and during the holiday season. I did not expect to hear back until after Christmas!!!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Our customer support team is always happy to help- even during the holidays!

The Damson Collection

Very easy to use app, with great customer service! So far we have generated 11 reviews (all 5 stars!) from sending our customer's review requests via email!

Paolo and Bernard (live chat) were fantastic! Bernard helped me install star ratings on my collection and product page very quickly - 10 minutes or less - and also helped fix a problem with my theme which was getting in the way of the product review.

I would recommend Yotpo over other apps because of their live customer support alone!

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, we love hearing stories like this. We are so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo & already seeing those reviews roll in!

DD26 Fishing

Needed help transferring from our site to Shopify. They were a big help in mantaining our review integrity!

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review- happy to hear our customer support team was able to help get everything up & running smoothly!

Moo Brew Brands

Yotpo is the best review app - period! Between the large amount of features offered, the layout of the app and the customer service - you cannot ask for a better app/service! I highly recommend Yotpo!!

January 19, 2020

Wow, thank you so much for the glowing review! We love to hear stories like this and are happy to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo- from our app to our customer support.

Encoreusa

We have just started using this app however the customer service so far has been great. Diane who assisted us with our first inquiry was helpful and polite.

January 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we're happy to hear our customer support is hitting the mark!

Repps

App works great, email open rate is high. Support person Bernard was very helpful when I had questions about rich snippets. Thanks.

January 19, 2020

Thanks for your review - happy to hear you're enjoying the benefits of Yotpo and our support team was able to help.

Companion Keepsakes

I contacted support to install widget code and they responded quickly to my inquiry. Thanks for the timely response great job!

January 19, 2020

Thank you for your review, happy to hear our customer support team was able to help!

Neatt Home

Great support. Instant response. Jumped in and did the fix themselves, so I didn't have to. Really good. Efficient and easy.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

The Modern Dane

Yotpo is the clear leader in this space. The apps integrate very nicely with the store (as well as email and Google) and the tech support is fantastic.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo.

LIT UNICORNS

Fantastic support, speedy response, and friendly. The support team & Jo helped me right away and walked me through the changes. Instahelp! 10/10 Recommend.

January 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We love to hear about 5 star experiences like this 💙