Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Rollors Outdoor Yard Game

I app integrates well with our Shopify store. Also, great and quick customer support. Would highly recommend.

K Nutri

Great customer service from Jo! Very helpful with adding the star ratings on to my collection pages and product pages.

TAVCO

This app has been great for us. Recently changed themes and had to contact support to reinstate my star ratings. Russel was was awesome. He jumped right on the problem and had it completely resolved in less than an hour. Very pleased.

Tusk

Great app! Support is very helpful and it does exactly what we need it to do. I would highly recommend it to anybody who wants to generate reviews on their site.

Matana Skincare

Amazing support team and very easy to integrate and schedule automated emails from. So far loving the app and integration.

DELIGHTED BY Desserts

Jo was amazing!! So quick and professional. I will not hesitate to reach out in the future, as they were so helpful :)

Muezart

Great support. Definitely, a must-use app for any store that wants to know what their customer thinks about their products or services :)

i7Pro Ltd

Yotop is great review system, and support is amazing, would highly recommenced to any business owner

MessyPlayKits

Love it and the chat support is awesome. Very quick to answer my questions. The app gets the job done and is easy to use.

Amy Beauty

I used a lot of review apps for my websites but Yotpo is definitely the best one, the most professional + there's a great customer service!