Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Helen's Jewels

The reviews should speak for them self! The free version is awesome as is! Their premium versions of the app are pretty pricey, but the app looks great and your users are more inclined to listen to the review when it is from a "verified buyer" as Yotpo displays on the reviews for shopping assurance

Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

FIVE OFFICIAL STARS + another TEN MORE!!! This is no "app"! It is an integral, essential, part of every store's marketing and customer service experience.

Does it increase sales? Yep!
Does it give insights into your products, your store and your service? Yep!!
Does it teach you about your customers? Yep!!!
Does it help your SEO? Yep!!!!
Do people really care about reviews? (duh!)
Is it a good ROI? Oh my G... YESSSSSSSSSSS already!!!!!
This app does it all. No bugs. Nothing left half-done. It's the real deal!

But what about Yotpo Customer Service? Is Yotpo there for the store owner when you need them? I cannot imagine receiving a more responsive, professional service experience. I never had any serious issues (not one) but they always go out of their way to engage with me and politely "check in" (a fancy way of saying they continually “teach me”) how to use the app to the fullest. They provided me with a primary account rep., but I have also been on the phone with other team members who have helped me learn the tool….all are equally knowledgeable.

Their approach is to teach (not just support), and that are so smart to do this. Why would I ever want to churn or replace them? I am fully trained, totally engaged, AND I am seeing results from the awesome reviews my customers are providing me on my website and on social media too! As a marketer myself, it's a lesson that I must learn and apply; the "Yotpo Approach". They encourage and train their store owners (their clients, like me) on how to use the app instead of constantly email me with blogs or newsletters from a fancy marketing automation drip. I like blogs...really; I do (1% chance that I will find time to read them). But I value amazing service and engagement so much more! Yotpo is the gold standard in customer service.

Do my ALLCAPS make it seem like I'm shouting? That's because I am shouting! I am trying to shout the highest praise I can conjure for this group. They go above and beyond with their app, their support, and they grow my business like nobody's business (sorry for the cheesy marketing tag...I'll stop now).

Jonathan Clemmer
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen

CPAP Masks

This is the very best site and product review app for Shopify. We are very pleased with the Yotpo Team in their integration of Product Reviews onto our website. These product reviews have boosted our cart conversion rate by 10.12%. Thanks Yotpo.

321Kiteboarding & Watersports

So far so good, 30 days in and they generated a review for every product I sold. We were also recommended to look at Trust Pilot, but the cost was more than prohibitive. I am looking forward to using more of the features on YotPo

Smoke Cartel

Lots of very cool features, and the fact it seeks customers for reviews makes it an excellent choice for gathering reviews for our online headshop.

Coalder

Incredible add-on to any product site! The real smart thing is to embed the review form in the email, so your customers can post their review without leaving their email! As a result I have a lot of reviews for my site from happy customers, that I absolutely would not have received had I not been using Yotpo. Great work guys!

Shop Glam Up Parties

this is by far one of my favorite apps in the shopify market. I love the customization to match your store's theme and how people can write the review straight from their email rather than redirecting them to another site. I highly recommend this app!

Freedman's

This app seems to cover everything you could want from a review app. I just wish the monthly fee was cheaper. We do not get the volume of reviews to justify subscribing to it at this time, but even the free version works superb!

The Marlie Madison Boutique

My favorite app of all I've installed. By far. I had no idea what a gem this thing was until I first posted to social media with it.
You see, I have about 110K fans on FB, but regardless, only 200-300 people see my posts since their algorythm change. What is weird is if I post something from Buzzfeed, it goes viral and half a million people will see it, strange right? But for all the people who have already liked my page, they won't see a link to my site that I post, or a status update etc.
Well, Yotpo not only sends email requests to people (which is completely customizable, when they send it, what it says, if it posts automatically to the site or not, etc) but you can also click "post to social media" or comment directly from your email to answer a customer question or respond to a review.
When you post to social media, it is a yotpo link - so they can track how many people they referred to your site. Who cares, they're still going to your site.
But the great thing is, somehow the yotpo link works with facebook's algorythm to actually get out to all of your fans! So I will have thousands of people see the link, and ten times the normal traffic on my site after I post a good review on a good product to social media. It is fantastic! And super great for my business! I wish I could give yotpo a high five and more than 5 stars, I'm very grateful for this app!

Ourthaicurry

Been using Yotpo for a few months and upgraded to premium because of the features we wanted. Have to say the customer support was also premium as well, they installed rich snippets for me when I got totally stuck and was thinking I would have to pay someone to get it done. Really first class, with a business like ours we rely very much on our reviews in getting new site visitors to purchase and Yotpo most definitely does that. The ability to post a review direct from the email is a killer feature. Get it!

Edited. Aug 2016.I was on the $30 monthly plan (now $399!!!!) and I uninstalled it despite the warnings that my plan was no longer available. Why would I do that you may ask ? Simple, I wanted the benefits of inline SEO where the reviews themselves are in html not Javascript and can appear in organic Google search results.Very useful for keywords, that would have meant me forking out, wait for it, $499! May even have gone up now, can't tell as they no longer have open pricing. I looked around and there are new kids on the block that were not around when I went with Yotpo. I am now with Judge Me, $15 monthly with everything that I wanted and customer service that is simply awesome, it rivals Yotpo with it's features and will no doubt outpace it the way theydevelop it.

As others have mentioned I think the Yotpo pricing now puts it out of reach of all but the biggest stores. Even then I am left wondering why anyone in their right mind would want to shell out that sort of cash for a product that offers little, if any, benefit of it's far cheaper competitors.