Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Focus Vapor

Great app, does everything it supposed to do, even in the free version. Can't really complain about anything.

Lord Vaper Pens

Dana help me install product reviews into my new Shopify theme. It was super easy and works exactly how I want it!

Truebornmart

Yotpo App is really a great app for online store and I recommend that every online store use this app in their store.
Kudoos to the Developer, You're awesome

Bella Puzzles™ Wedding Guest Books

I'm loving the set it and forget it, nearly guaranteed success of Yotpo review collection. Even with the free plan, I'm getting reviews for my shop more often than I did with any other review collection system. Thanks, Yotpo.

Ogham Jewellery

Great app. Much better for us than the product reviews app, as it asks for reviews automatically instead of manually, the process for customers is easier and they can do it from their social media accounts too.

Tikiboo

Brilliant app! Since installing, most of our customers have taken the time to review our items and the whole experience has been seamless. Highly recommended :)

4Knines

Great program for product reviews. Easy to use. Great Premium Features.

Bone Bons

Great App. Makes it very easy for customers to enter reviews which gets faster and more results!

Tulip Jewellery

Love this app! So simple to install and was very easy to alter the look to compliment our store, we think it looks great. The customers seem to love the way they can respond within an email and we have a 17% response rate already. Cannot fault it!

Bow Ties for Women

We absolutely love this app as our clients can review our store upon demand. What is even nicer is that everything is automated. Thank you very much Yotpo!