Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Zip Pops

Its awesome. Easy to use. Very happy with it :)

Ripstop by the Roll

Every week I try to single out one thing that I can do to grow my business NOW. Not sure why it took me so long to pick this. Easily grew my sales by 30-40% in about 30 days with just the FREE version.

stark skincare

I freaking LOVE this app! Really popular with my customers. Adds a ton of trust to potential buyers. Highly recommended!

Lightning Vapes

There is no better reviews app out there. It's very interactive, drives ALOT of traffic, and the support team is amazing. I got a call from Dave at Yotpo letting me know that I could make a few small changes in the settings to get a better Google search results rating. IF YOU GET THIS APP, YOU WILL NOT REGRET A SECOND OF IT :) :) :) :)

Only For You Boutique

I love this app so far! My customers are already leaving reviews!

Inspired Tribe

Great app, especially now we've got more control over the colour / look and feel.
We install it on all our client's websites - really easy to install, and great for reassuring prospective customers that the products and services are really good. http://www.echic.com.au for Inspired Tribe

Blackartdepot

Great app. I can truly say that it has had a positive impact on our business. I didn't know much about it prior to our developer recommending it but since then I've done my best to use it as much as possible and it has truly paid off. I'm looking forward to continued relationship with this organization.

Fanduoduo Jewelry

I am so happy to use this app for my shop. SO easy to setup and very helpful. I received tens of reviews for my sales already from the mail after purchase email.
I will use it again for my new shop which will be online soon in Sep.

Biscuits by Lambchop

Love the app and it's functionality AND the customer service is great (fast, effective and nice) if you have any questions or issues!

Petite Pleasures

Fantastic review tools. Easy installation and great presentation.
It keepsyou informed for all new review and let you accept it. Just love it!