Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

ProMountainBoards.com

Excellent for a free app really outstanding work and fully functional. A couple of JS errors and 404 issues that could slow down the load time if there are no reviews to fetch. Also I don't think this solution would be SEO friendly because its primarily generated in javascript correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks anyways a great starter review system!

Fit Britches

Absolutely loving the feature on our page. Easy to integrate and works a treat check out ours here:

SMSDistributors

Very cool app that adds a very nice touch to making sites look very professional. Simple to set-up after watching the Youtube video; basically you only have to cut and past 3 snippets of codes, took me about 10 minutes to do the whole thing and I'm not very techie. Follow up from Yotpo was great. You can set to review the reviews manually before they post live on your site, just go to preferences. Also, you can set when an automated reminder goes to your customers to ask them to leave a review. Highly recommend this app.

WorkSafeOntario.com

Brilliant App. Great customer service from Dov!

Hoping this will make a great impact on my shop. See it installed at worksafeontario.com.

iPhone.se Shop

Fantastic app for store owners and customers. Awesome support as well.

Lendperk

Yotpo is a great review app! The customer service is amazing, and I would highly recommend that any retail store use their services.

Current Pleasures

This is a great app. But even better is the customer service! Any issue I have is dealt with immediately and professionally and they are very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond, especially for a free app!

ReSlat.com

This is an invaluable app. We are more than impressed with it and the customer support. Looking forward to continue building our review base. Highly recommended.

Drums On Demand/Studio Soundware

This app is awesome. Great support, etc. Works beautifully.

theindianbean.com

Wrote a bad review earlier, but, things turned out beautifully in the end. The support is awesome and Dov takes personal interest.