Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1321 - 1330 of 1930 reviews

Allergy Free Me

Love the YotPo Product Review app, and it's integration with Nexus Product Description Tab app makes my world a better place! The Product Description Tab app was "made" to integrate with the YotPo Product Review App. Highly recommend!

Hedley & Bennett // Proudly Made in America

Yotpo is fantastic. We love getting all the feedback from our customers and really seeing how they feel about our product! We would totally and completely recommend this to any small company!!

Koala Logic

One of my favourite apps in the app store. Easy to set up and get started. Having emails sent after orders requesting reviews has resulted in a large number of reviews for our website. Yotpo also offers excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Signs by SalaGraphics

We have only just started using the app, but we like the ease of it so far. Customers seem to respond to it well.

le faire

Easy to install and I love the email after purchase feature. Thank you Yotpo!

Vape Ape

Easy to install and setup in no time! Yotpo is a great tool!

Vapebluntmexico

Is a great app, this give us a vote of confidence on new customers, all the tools you can find on it are great and the customer service is prompt and effective, this is a ¨must have¨ in your store

Australian Coconuts

Great free app! I've tried a few other 'review' type apps, but this is the best one by far. I love hearing from my customers, and their reviews are posted directly onto our website... I don't have to do anything! Super easy & time efficient. Well done Yotpo, thanks heaps!

Focus Vapor

Great app, does everything it supposed to do, even in the free version. Can't really complain about anything.

Lord Vaper Pens

Dana help me install product reviews into my new Shopify theme. It was super easy and works exactly how I want it!