Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1351 - 1360 of 1939 reviews

Recognition Source

Pretty awesome.. We've received more reviews in the past 2 months on our new site using Yotpo than we've had in the past 7 years. They also created a custom email notification for our customers with just a simple email request from me. We're beyond happy! IT's also nice to show our employees the great reviews they're receiving, it really helps boast moral. Thanks team YOTPO!

Russian Scarves

A must have Review App on Shopify. Couldn't do without it. Support is great.

ZIESCHE Modern Apothecary

So far so good! So easy and FREE !!!

Outlaw Soaps: Handmade Soap and Lotion

I didn't write a review for a while because I'm a real cheapskate (admittedly) and paying so much for a premium subscription service when free options are available really is something I resist. Don't ask me why. Even if the free option is clearly bad business, I'll usually choose it over a pay version. So for me to write a positive review of a pay service, it has to be totally stellar.

That all said, I have been a premium subscriber to Yotpo for three months and it is TOTALLY WORTH IT. Totally totally totally worth it.

First, I get a ton of reviews of our products now. I used to have to cajole people into leaving reviews, even manually emailing people asking if they would. Now, I have many reviews, and even have been able to personally handle the negative ones that have revealed some fantastic truths about pain points for the customer that I never would have known about if I didn't have Yotpo.

People who have just had mediocre experiences don't leave reviews because it's a pain to go write one and why bother? But the Yotpo email makes it so easy to leave a review that almost everyone does. From an actual customer just this morning: "I'm impressed with how you've responded! ... Thank you for the way you've addressed this. If you need anything else, I'll be happy to help. Have a great day!"

See? Amazing customer experience, thanks to a review. (his complaint was that his soap didn't last long... we figured out it was because he was keeping it in a travel case which didn't allow for air flow)

And of course I always love getting the emails with fantastic customer reviews. It cheers me up no matter what I'm doing. Just, "hey! looks like Sue got her order and... yeah! again! happy!" It's a real positive reinforcement on a personal level.

And you know what else on site reviews are great for? SEO. It keeps our site fresh and updated. We rank very highly thanks to the SEO... which brings me to the next point.

Second, their support is top notch. I have written their support many times with pretty dumb questions and minor issues like "what does this score mean?" and "how can I get the star reviews to line up under the products?" and "rich snippets aren't working! wah." And they have handled every one of my concerns in a very timely manner. Even just this morning, I gave one of their support staff access to my site so he could see why rich snippets weren't working. RICH SNIPPETS. These are killer for search results.

(in case you don't know what rich snippets are, it's what enables ratings to display with your products in search results -- a real eye-catcher and helps click-through a lot)

Third, they're always innovating. I use their Facebook ads feature and you can even choose to retarget to people who have already been to the page, right there in their own social feed. I thought technology like that was out of reach for someone like me, but nope. Here it is. In this little review app. And Sophie even personally responded to my question about what some ratings meant, taking a screenshot and suggesting a course-corrective action to optimize our ads.

I love how they take a 360-degree view of how product reviews can enhance a site and a customer experience. Really wonderful stuff.

Thank you, Yotpo!

Mr. Bikes

Love this app! It's a must for a small business helps us get valuable feedback from our customers and earn trust from new prospective buyers! A++++++

Try 1st

It's nice and perfectly works well

Wild Journey Travel Games

This is a great app! Super easy to install and works great!

Sparkles by Lola And Starr Candle Studio

This is a Great Marketing tool, I'm not techy and the instructions were just easy to follow! I'm loving it. Only thing I have to say is the pricing for upgrading is just way too high per month or else I would go for it.

Otavea

Great app to use - easy to manage - awesome customer service!

IN SEASON JEWELRY

Outstanding customer service! Great app. Thanks Steven for all your help!