Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Unique Natural Products

We've been using Yotpo for a couple of weeks now and so far it has been great! We haven't had enough time to see if it's increased conversions but watching the reviews (thankfully good ones!) come in has been really fun to watch! I would definitely recommend this app!

The Future Kept

So far in terms of working and basic functionality the app has been great. My only issue really is what other users mentioned, the price to add any of the really good features is unrealistic for most small businesses, and the jump from $25 to $399 is a little steep, but in terms of how it works, the app has definitely been good.

Globy Gift

Great app, been using it for a short time, but really impressed with it. Great way to attract new customers, and also great to see what our loyal customers think about us. Great job!

Luxury Erotica

Great app to really boost conversions and trust to your store through customer reviews.

trikki

Found the free app good but a little too basic for what we wanted so we moved to the paid trial pretty quickly and boy was it worth it! It makes our site look more interactive and customer orientated and the back-end is easy to use. Bein able to customise means the customer experience is better. Guy from the support team was absolutely brilliant, we had some issues with getting set up because of some conflicts with our theme. He was incredibly helpful, went far beyond our expectation for customer support, and ensured everything worked perfectly. Thank you Yotpo! :)

bootcuffsocks.com

Great app to generate customer reviews. Great customer service. Definitely consider upgrading to Premium -- it's been more than worth it to us.

Mums-kidsworld.com

This is great apps, good support, great customer service. I am glad i got the gold star on my website fantastic, it is was all i wanted as the site is new.
I think this app is so good that every store should use this apps. the best thing is free. i am loving it, i will highly recommend it.thanks guys Gina
mums-kidsworld.

Brilliant Tan

This is a very good and cleverly though out app. I strongly recommend trying Yotpo for your store.

Printed Gift Shop

I'm enjoying this app, I'm very glad I added it and went for the premium version. The support is great and I hope Yotpo will soon overtake Trustpilot etc and become the #1 reviews provider.
I use the 'mail after purchase' function instead of having a mailing list, because if my customers want to buy a framed gift they will have already had this reminder.

ZOOBELLS

So far so good. I like that it e-mails our customers who have purchased to ask for a review. Saves me a lot of time & energy. Thanks!