Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

The Essential Oil Company

Looks good, works great!! Stimulates the social buzz.

Juicerville.ca

I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants reviews on their site. Easy to install and terrific support!

I love how with one click I can publish new reviews on my site, twitter and facebook at the same time. The social aspect of this app is really valuable. I would have happily paid for this app. The fact that it is free is just awesome.

If I had one tiny suggestion for improvement it would be to make the reviews load faster on the page. Not a terrible load time, but I think it could be better.

Thanks!

Vaquatics

I think this is very good app. It was a not to tricky to install but bot for a beginner in using web coding. I would recommend this app for reviews.

IgY Nutrition

It was very easy to install. Thanks!

Cura Security Inc. WiFi Baby Authorized Reseller

Great app with great support! Does exactly what it says it is supposed to and the team at Yotpo really does get back to you quickly with any questions. Try this out, it's free!

UL-Solar

This is such a great app! And awesome customer support. Thanks, Dov! I highly recommend it.

gather

Had a couple of issues getting it installed, but Dov is completely awesome and right there every step of the way. Super excited to have it up and running- and give my customers another great reason to buy our products.

Alicia www.gatherboutique.com

Purely Posh

I LOVE this app! I have it set to send an email to my customers after they place an order and asks them to review their product. I can specify how many days after the order is placed that I want the email to be sent. My customers have an easy time doing the reviews. People can also go right to my site and go to the item they bought and put the review right on that product page. It is super easy for them to sign in with facebook or just put their name or email. It makes it so easy to get reviews on my site (www.shoppurelyposh.com). The customer service has been great too! Love this app!

Jen
Owner
Purely Posh

Healthy Girls Club

The client service team at Yotpo is responsive and helpful. I was having issues after installing the app and Yotpo's staff worked tirelessly to fix it. It's a great app and best of all...IT'S FREE!! Thanks for your help Dov and company!

meNmommy.com

The app works great as it helps big time with social media. The support is awesome as well. Highly recommended!