Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Holsted Jewelers

This is a GREAT app for our online store! It's easy to integrate and use!

Danyel Cosmetics & Marli Skin Care

Great for us! Already getting traffic and orders! Easy to use and set up, too!

NYGlass.com

Fantastic app, easy add on. Highly recommend to any new store looking for a way to compile reviews and incentivize repeat purchases.

War History Online T-Shirt Store

Very good app, amazing features you get for free!

Australian Gifts Online

Fantastic App, easy to install and works perfectly. We have been surprised about how many product reviews we have been getting since adding this to the website.

Random Wax of Kindness

We recently integrated Yotpo into our online melts and tarts store www.randomwax.com. Integration was very easy, and though I'm not a huge fan of non-scrolling elements (like the Yotpo tab), overall the app is very clean, nice, and usable. We've gotten a number of reviews, but the app hasn't started generating any additional revenue yet. Seems like a great tool, but I'm hesitant to rave about it just yet until we get more traffic.

On a side note, be careful about setting up the mini-site for SEO. I tried following the directions and ended up breaking our site for a morning. It really is for advanced users!

If you're considering using Yotpo, though, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try. For most ecommerce sites, the app should add a lot of value.

PureChimp

Fantastic app. Reviews are so important for e-commerce websites. Yotpo automatically sends emails to customers who have made a purchase to try obtain reviews, which works wonders.

Donaghys Shoes

Great app works very and easy to integrate with my site. Been using it for a month now and would recommend this app to anyone.

Mobilelix

Very helpful staff! Great service, simplifies managing reviews from collection to sharing though Facebook and Twitter!

This has been a fantastic app so I decided to post an update after now using it for over 5 months:
This app is great and they also allow to add a star rating to the collection pages and product pages anywhere we'd like. The customer service is friendly and helpful. They also, keep updating to make it better.
This is the best review app for shopify and it has a great free plan.
If you need extras (which, really only really large stores need) they have plans with many extras if needed.

A review app that you can grow with!

Barry Doyle Design Jewellers

So easy to use, has an essential reminder email to customers who have purchased to remind them to review.
I works perfectly for our needs
Addrianna