Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1371 - 1380 of 1929 reviews

EVERYDAY PHARMACY

Very easy to implement,

Easy to use,

And really does get you reviews.

Both thumbs up for this app

Kelseys Kloset Boutique 2

Very user friendly, no problems at all. LOVE THIS APP!

knifedude

This app has worked great, no problems that I have found as of yet. Thanks

Argana Vita

Awesome app! Unparalleled customer service! Dealing with Yot Po. has been an immense pleasure from beginning to end. If I could give a 10 star rating. I would. Thank you!

Passenger Clothing

Fantastic App - Thanks so much guys getting great feedback and insight into our products from it - keep up the good work :)

Barba Brada

When launching a new store, it is important that you collect feedback right away and also display it to counter uncertainty from users who don't know your store yet. But gathering that feedback can be a hard task if you do it by hand. Meet YOTPO - it automates everything for you, so that you have more time to go and do productive stuff.
We paid for Premium right away because it's features are invaluable. Facebook and Twitter auto posting, coupons for rewarding your reviewers, etc.
Give it a try; trial's free for 30 days!

Running Buddy

Same experience here! Love this app & the automail feature. therunningbuddy.com

Lyons Trading Company

Great app! Got many good review for my store!

Glam Seamless Hair Extensions

If you aren't using Yotpo, you are losing money! It is important to know what our customers think of our products. But it also follows up automatically with all sales to prompt the user to write a review. If they do, they get a discount offer which does what . . . generates more sales! Then we take our best reviews and share on social media which does what . . generates even more sales. And it's free? You've got to be kidding me. We love it. www.glamseamless.com

1776 Company

Definitely worth it if it were paid. Help build credibility online. Love this app