Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

La Tienda de Frida - Juguetes & más para perros

It delivers much much more than what I expected, its a truly amazing App!!! It helps us build trust in customers... truly amazing, simple and more important usefull...

Hoopclothes.com

LOVE this app! This is the second store I have installed it on because it's so great. It adds social proof easily, works seamlessly, posts automatically to facebook, and there is great customer service.

Yippee!

Minimalist-Lady.com - Tips for Perfect Gifts

Hi - it seem to work well :)
www.minimalist-lady.com

Skips Educational

Brilliant! Great way to get real reviews on individual products, worked really well!

Killer Strands Hair Clinic

Just getting used to this whole APP universe , I never used to need them. But if you don't have them now you will drown without knowing what hit you.
I searched for the one that seemed to attract the most people with highest ratings and easiest skill level.
BING, if thos are your criteria.this is your App. ! I got stuck on implementation of the widget, not sure why, I've done it a couple times previously but this time it just wouldn't fly. Dave was Speedy Gonzalez and helped immediately.
YOTPO to the rescue ! and on a Sun. !

KC
CHO Chief Hair Officer
Killer Strands Hair Clinic
www.killerstrands.com

The Flash Card Company

Super easy to set up and configure, integrated well on my site, exactly what I was looking for. And free!

Turtlebacks

Our customers had amazing things to say about Turtlebacks, but we had no way of capturing and displaying their feedback. We were simply waiting until someone provided unsolicited feedback and manually putting it online. Unfortunately, people rarely provide unsolicited feedback. And manually adding feedback online is cumbersome and inefficient. Then I found Yotpo. I am not a developer so it was a pleasant surprise when I was able to quickly and easily set up the app. But that surprise pales in comparison to my experience with their customer service. Dov and the Yotpo team have been there for us every step of the way. Great apps are scarce and good customer service is rare. Imagine finding both in one place! Since installing Yotpo, we seen an increase an increase in sales because we’ve been able to stay connected with existing customers and provide trusted testimonials to prospective buyers. Yotpo has literally automated our word of mouth marketing. Oh, and it’s FREE! www.turtlebacks.net

The NATO Strap Co.

What a great App! Love how it integrates itself in to my company facebook page as well. I don't even have to do anything with it. My customers took advantage of this right away. Give my company much more street credit now.

This REALLY is a great and easy to use app. Best of all, it is of no charge. Can't beat that now can you?!?!?

3 Up Golf

This *IS* the best App on Shopify right now. Seamless integration, incredible ease of use and HUGE value to our business. I can't say enough good things about Yotpo and what they've built. Bravo!

~Rob | 3upgolf.com

RED DRAGON AUDIO

Let me start off saying this: IF you're looking for an easy to use review system - look no further. Yotpo is it. Done. End of Review. Now go about your business...or read my essay below...

1. Yotpo installation is supremely easy. Can you read? You can set it up!
2. Yotpo is feature rich and they keep adding more features every week/month.
3. Yotpo is useful. I like having reviews from clients. They seem to be honest and heartfelt because it's being posted to a 3rd party (Yotpo) instead of directly to me in some way.
4. Yotpo is SOCIAL! It posts for me on our Facebook page and Twitter feed. SWEET. no. FREAKIN' SWEET!
5. Yotpo does all the work for me. Emailing clients. Reminding them to post a review for their purchase.
6. Yotpo upgrades! I know I said it before but I will mention it again. The Yotpo team does NOT rest on their laurels. New features have been released on the regular and when something isn't working right - a quick email to their support staff and VOILA! POOF! They fix the bloody issue!
7. Yotpo is customizable. When I first started with Yotpo there were some limitations as far as color scheme was concerned. But I sent them an email and they work their magic. BOOM! Suddenly I can colorize my buttons and customize the appearance to match my website. BRAVO!
8. If you read this far please stop now. Go install Yotpo. Thank me later. In fact just thank the Yotpo crew - LONG LIVE THE YOTPO!