Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Canada Corals - The best SPS, LPS & soft coral frags in Canada!

Fantastic app! I am shocked that its free. I just wish I had the option to pay so that I could remove the link to yotpo.com.

CoverzIt.com

After installing this App, I was pleased with the look and placement of the App. The App shows the person whowrites the review is a verified buyer which lends credibilty to the App.

Elzinga Suits

Hands down best shopify app available! Solves product review and SMM marketing in one fell swoop - well done!

KANDALS

Yotpo is fantastic. Reviews exponentially increase trust in new customers and Yotpo delivers!

STYLE iT

The best review app on Shopify

Dervish

Love it so far!!! Super easy to install, looks great. I have already gotten reviews. My customers are happy to oblige because this app makes it so easy. And it posts automatically to my business facebook page which is great. And it's FREE?!?!!? Big thumbs up!

Scenic Labs

So far, so good. Been up for about a week and already have about 6 reviews. Even caught a problem from a customer who had not received the item yet. 2 thumbs and 2 big toes up.

Buy VND

Great app that help my social selling

3 Up Golf

Yotopo has been an amazing experience thus far. Our customers have been leaving feedback (thankfully all good) and the buzz that's been generated via the Twitter & Facebook integration is obviously a huge plus. Hats off to you guys, keep up the great work!

~Rob

SEI MOTORSPORTS

Easy install, looks pretty good on there too. I like it so far. I'll post back in a few days and let you know whats going on. Thanks guys!