Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1841 - 1850 of 1938 reviews

The PachaMama Project

I found the app to be pretty good. I did have some initial concerns about not being able to hide it if there were no reviews but a few reviews are better than none at all. We had some mix ups in the beginning with the reminder emails sent out not specifying the product and the analytics are quite basic, but it's simple to use and install, good tech support and looks good.

Strands & Company

Just installed and tested it. Works great! Connected it to my FB page and the review posted seamlessly. My store isn't launched yet, but I look forward to users being able to post reviews with this tool!

Kovet

We use this app on our Kovet store and it is great.
Very easy to monitor and very easy for customers to use.

Takes no time at all to install too. Thanks guys!

Vetiver Aromatics

Great app! Love the social sharing option, and the fact that they send out emails to buyers reminding to post a review of the product - and you can customize the email!

I had to upload reviews from my old store, and I had to make a file myself to get that to work. They worked with me to get those reviews onto my site! My only suggestion would be to set up some way for us to upload reviews ourselves.

Corsets by Nasty Ginny

I've just installed the new review app which allows clients to write a review about my whole online store not just one product (although they can do that too). This is just what I've been looking for as many of my clients are currently coming from other sources than the website. I am very pleased with the look and functionality of the app.
Kristi

ZASTTRA.com

Great app. Every store definitely needs this app. Thank you for the great app!

Sleeve Dominion

Great app. It definitely helps to improve conversion a lot as it will takes away doubt from potential buyers whether the product is good or not. Yotpo is basically set it and forget it, as the app will send out emails to buyers automatically to ask them to leave a review. Very professional and easy to use. I highly recommend Yotpo.

Donostia Foods

Great app that integrates well with our site and allows us to easily collect reviews for our products. It took very little time to set up and has continued to work well without issue. Once the ability to publicly post responses to reviews is added it will have just about everything we would want in a product review app.

The Camping Outlet

great app - good way to get reviews.

As others have mentioned would allow the ability to contact customer to edit reviews - have words which I don't think are appropriate

Brake-Fast

Love this app. Setup was too easy, we started getting reviews in less than 24 hours and it's educating our buyers. Best free app I've downloaded yet!.

My only hope is that one day they allow Shopify Admins to respond to the reviews in the event there are complaints or further clarification is needed.