Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1921 - 1930 of 1985 reviews

LALELI'S

Yotpo is a quite simple and a very powerful app for Your e-store, that can not add some life to your product pages but even convert users of Your website and Social Fan Page to Your happy customers! I love it!!!
The best support I've ever seen!
Thank You guys for such app and attention to customers!!!
I'll set six stars of five!

croZZboZZ

I was having difficulties installing the app so instead of spending all my time i contacted Yotpo and they quickly replied with help i needed. When I still struggled, they offered to install it myself and did so immediately! The app works and looks great!

Corsets by Nasty Ginny

I decided to write a review because I am really pleased with how the app is working for my site, plus also the support I received when installing it was really very helpful.

I started setting it up some time ago but didn't end up finishing the installation properly. As soon as I got my first review Dave from Yotpo contacted me with offers of help to get it up on my site. And it was really easy and I'm so glad I did.

Lumigado

Easy installation and works great. I love it

Mdnp

Really simple to install (copy couple lines of code into liquid) and works wonderfully too! Also like that there's quite a few customisation options.. Overall am really pleased! Would definitely recommend!

Dashing Dog

I wrote a previous review with a neutral/straight face mainly because the loading of the Yotpo content takes a few seconds. While this is still the case, I've received some amazingly personable service from Yotpo expressing their appreciation for the feedback and news that they are planning on speed improvements in the coming weeks. Very impressed with that level of service!

DC Lighting

Really easy to install and even though we are still setting up the website it works great.

The Essential Oil Company

Looks good, works great!! Stimulates the social buzz.

Juicerville.ca

I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants reviews on their site. Easy to install and terrific support!

I love how with one click I can publish new reviews on my site, twitter and facebook at the same time. The social aspect of this app is really valuable. I would have happily paid for this app. The fact that it is free is just awesome.

If I had one tiny suggestion for improvement it would be to make the reviews load faster on the page. Not a terrible load time, but I think it could be better.

Thanks!

Vaquatics

I think this is very good app. It was a not to tricky to install but bot for a beginner in using web coding. I would recommend this app for reviews.