Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

1981 - 1990 of 2371 reviews

ZAPATOO

Magnífica App, totalmente recomendable. Ellos mismos me la instalaron y enseguida comenzó a funcionar. Configurable y eficaz. Gracias!

WishBox

Simple, easy to use, and effective. Easily publish product reviews to product pages and social media. Definitely recommend.

Naomis & Co

if you need to add a review app to your site, go no further then Yotpo!

simply install the code in the desired section of your page and its done!!!.

feel free how it works on our site, which is not live yet...

I would like to thank Yotpo team for creating this amazing app, which has solved tons of coding and time for us.

Roman

Artokingo

We're using it to enable customers to rate their cool t shirts and funny t shirts after purchase. So far so good.

Mezel Mods

Simple and easy to use tool- integrates easily with Shopify. Sometimes I forget it's running in the background and am delighted when I see a review!
Even more important- we are driving more sales via this app.
And when you have any questions or issues, support team jumps in to quickly solve the problem!

RaveNectar

Excellent app. Just note that they WILL email all of your past customers asking for reviews if you don't disable this setting soon after activating the app.

This feature is awesome, but annoying if you haven't decided to commit to this app yet. Luckily if you switch review apps, you can also export reviews.

beardition

Love Yotpo! Very user friendly. Customer support is great and we noticed immediate results. And somehow it's free...so definitely give it a try!

Yokoanime

This yotpo review does more than displaying feedbacks. It allows communication with my customers and there are clever ways to tap on the social media platform such as Facebook. Such constant communication is a wonderful tool to make the most out of your store. 5 Stars!

Bija Bhar

I haven't had a chance to fully explore all the capabilities of Yotpo, but I am extremely happy with the experience so far. Install, setup, and use are much simpler than anticipated and the folks at Yotpo seem committed to providing a great product. The app store can be overwhelming, but this app is a no brainer!

Atomik RC

Excellent Reviews app. Super responsive Customer Service. Our internal product reviews workflow has never been easier or look better online! Thanks YOTPO!