Product Reviews by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Junerosekurls

Extremely hard to use. I upgraded then down graded to the free plan. So stressed out using. I dont know why it has to be this difficult. and its like you read the instructions but it tell you nothing. Customer service was helpful but the app is too hard to use

XBODY UK

A nightmare to install and use compared to other similar apps! Very few features on the free plan, again compared to other apps.

RobeCurls

Time spent using app About 2 months

Their customer service is rude. The company seems to only care about emails rather than collecting reviews.

NOOE.co

Location India

If you care about design of your store and how reviews are displayed then please do not use this app. The CSS editor is insanely expensive, the basic version of the display widget is crap.

Kiri SkinCare

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Please don't let this app fool you! The installation is very intrusive and you will leak your store info and your clients names and email! After the installation Safari promoted me that my password had been leaked! Also the setup process is complicated and need to use an external panel to manage! Do yourself a favor and go with the FREE! oficial Shopify reviews widget I installed in 5 minutes and its way! better looking than this one! I regret even submit my store info to this terrible and very lousy developed widget

Ultra Seller Shoes

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We have been using the app for a long time, paying for our plan, but we wanted to remove the "Powered by Yotpo" option and contacted the live chat, we asked Edilyn to please remove the "Powered by Yotpo" option and the answer of it was: We cannot do it since you must pay the premium plan. So, They just need to go to our code and remove this option from there, it's so easy. The price of the premium plan is absurd to eliminate the option "Powered by Yotpo" this option can be available to everyone in the most basic payment plan since it does not comply no specific function for the client, the only function it fulfills is its own benefit for Yotpo. So the full price breakdown for each plan isn't the best. We are very disappointed with this answer, something so simple pushes you to pay more, without any benefit. Bad experience.

It's just a mask, baby!

There was a glitch in their system and my customers weren't getting their reviews. The employees were attentive and helped me work through the issue and manually sent the reviews to those who hadn't received review emails. But would be sure to keep an eye on emails to ensure it doesn't occur to your shop. I had another incident with the site - it stopped sending reviews altogether. It seems to be really unreliable.

Tote Addicts

Customer service is terrible and the app is not performing well.
The guidelines are unclear and Customer Service further confuses customers. For the majority of them, are not familiar with their company policies and have language barriers I think. They are super slow and just send out links to clients for you to get by. Becarefull, you might lose money dealing with them, time and energy. They are not helpful at all. I'am not talking about one experience, most of their agents offer poor customers service. Something smell fishy with them. There is no transparency, they are hiding information to people.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for leaving your feedback. Firstly, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. After looking into your case, a customer support agent has reached out to you in order to assist you but unfortunately, we have not heard back from you. If you are still experiencing any lingering issues, please feel free to reach out at any time and we will do our best to help.

Keepgo

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Don't be inticed by their free plan or low priced plan. The moment you will have more sales , you are in trouble with yotpo. We were early yotpo clients for almost 4 years. Then they decided to raise their prices x10 and they removed us from their plan without any hesitation. They didn't grandfather our plan , just removed our plan and offered to pay $800 for the same functionality we had for $35. There are very good alternatives here for reviews. Don't use them.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Please know that we completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. We have looked into your case and it seems like there was a billing issue which is why your account was downgraded. A customer support representative has reached out with a solution but sadly, we have not heard back from you. Please reach out to us at any time and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Gofepio Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Slow support, very slow.
So it was not possible to download reviews, it is not yet a pleasant moment anywhere is written that on free plans you cannot download a review from a photo, as a result, I wasted two hours of time trying to figure it out. Another epic, remove the plugin from your code ... disappointed