Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Debra's Passion Boutique

If you don't pay a lot which I don't because I use the FREE version don't expect much. At least I have moderation. But it's December and no reviews are showing on my website since October !! Boo hoo. I hope you fix this soon.

January 3, 2021

Thank you for reaching out to us. Firstly, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Our customer support representative has already contacted you and has resolved the issue. We are always trying to improve our product, so please know that your feedback is extremely important to us. Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you're experiencing any lingering issues.

Kallie & Co.

I used to like this app. After some issues, I reached out to try to figure it out, and the support has not been helpful at all. Very frustrating. I hope to find a replacement instead of using them.

January 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know that we completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the inconvenience. Our customer service rep has reached out to you several times to address any issues you've encountered. Please contact us again if you are experiencing any lingering problems.

Pillowsprays

Installed the app but needed help to activate the widget in the way that I wanted, which involved inserting code into my store. I requested help and received an initial response asking for access to my store but since then I have heard nothing and no amends have been made to my store. Poor service, wouldn't recommend.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We completely understand your frustration and we apologize for the delayed response time. Our support team representative has reached out to you and successfully completed the widget installation. We are constantly working on improving both our products and our support and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you encounter any further issues.

Waka Coffee

Works fine until it doesn't. Won't send automatic reviews as it suppose to do and you will find out about it a few months after. Happened several times and their support is absolutely the worst. The first time they said "it was a bug and will not happen again" then, happens again!! You'll wait for hours on the chat, then they won't resolve it for days until you ask to speak with a manager. Paid $200 a month for a service that didn't work properly and now finally switching. Every "add on" costs more and it just doesn't worth it. There are new and cheaper solutions now out there, go with them.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Please know that we absolutely understand your frustration and we apologize for any inconvenience. We have looked into your case and according to our records, the Automatic Review Request setting was turned off manually on your end. A support representative has contacted you in order to try and resolve this matter to your satisfaction. We are very sad to see you go, but should you need any assistance with your transition, please let us know.

pH Balance Skincare

the widget is broken again.........and got no help again ....:(
the reviews should be updated by us or if need to be deleted ...we can't even delete on the back end the review what you guys uploaded 3 times by mistake ..... not sure how long I wanna stay with you guys it's very bad......

November 10, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Firstly we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience. Please know that we completely understand your frustration. Louanne, our support team representative, has already reached and she's doing everything she can to assist you. As far as we can tell she's now working on your imports, but your feedback and satisfaction are extremely important to us so please feel free to reach out to us again if there are any lingering issues.

Lat & Lo™

We had nothing but problems with Yotpo. Hyper expensive and constant "need to upgrade to get more features" led to constantly increasing our costs with little real reward. Customer service was not that great. We were desperate so we kept going back thinking that we must be doing something wrong since they have great reviews...but it was just not good in the end. At one point our review requests were somehow randomly turned off (though we had not logged into the dashboard ourselves to do it) yet we were still being charged. I only noticed when the reviews stopped coming in for some reason. When I inquired about the recent drastic reduction in reviews being submitted, the rep said "oh, you're not requesting them anymore"...Wait? Huh? I am paying hundreds of dollars to NOT request reviews? Who would do that? So, we paid over $300 for absolutely nothing for a period of time. No offer to refund, no help whatsoever except for "sorry, you paid us but weren't collecting reviews" (why would we ever intended to NOT collect reviews, but pay hundreds to Yotpo still to do so...that should not even be an option.) In addition, after recently changing over to another service provider who's pricing is MUCH better and offers way more user-friendly features and design options, I am sad we didn't leave YotPo sooner. I feel like we wasted so much money. Honestly, one of the worst app experiences we've had on Shopify and overpriced if you are a store that does volume. Lastly, there is no clean uninstall. So after deleting their app, you will still have to deal with the headache of going into your liquid.code and removing all of the crap off. There are way better options out there now. I would not recommend YotPo to a friend if they asked.

November 3, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We'd first like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. We have taken your claims very seriously and conducted a thorough investigation and found that the Automatic Review Request was manually turned off by someone on your team in September 2019. We apologize for not alerting you earlier regarding the matter and completely understand your frustration regarding the billing.
If you would like us to send review request emails to all the customers from May 2020 to July 2020, please reach out to us and we will do so without any charge.
While we are sorry to see you go, should you need any assistance in your transition please let us know.
We are constantly working on improving our product and our customer service, and your feedback is instrumental to our ongoing process.

Franklin

A star not for the product, but for 1) the FAQ answers I receive at each request to the after-sales service 2) the fact that at each stage I am asked to pay or upgrade my plan.

Don't go to this app if you don't have $500 to put in per month.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know we completely understand your frustration. We always try to ensure a business is on their 'right fit' plan -- meaning how much you're paying aligns with the services you're receiving and what your business needs to see success with Yotpo. This pricing model is intended to most comfortably scale with your business; however, we understand that it doesn't work for everyone. P

Java Planet Coffee

Their pricing is hard to understand. From the app store it looks like it is $19 for more than 50 orders a month. It actually starts at $19 for 50 orders and goes up from there. At 100 orders a month it is $50. When I was installing I tried to contact their customer support several times, and it took 2 days to get an email back. Having compared several apps now, this app does not seem worth the money especially considering you cannot get a hold of customer support easily.

December 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are constantly working on our pricing and package options in an effort to provide the best solution for businesses at each point in their journey. However, we understand that it's not always the right fit for everyone. Our customer support representative has already contacted you to try and find the best fit for you.

Oh Vestirse

This app wouldn't work. Installed it fine, wouldn't let me past the account creation page so couldn't access anything else. Waste of time.

December 6, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We'd like to apologize for the negative experience you've had with us and we completely understand your frustration. We are constantly working on improving our products, and your feedback is very important. One of our customer support representatives has tried reaching out several times, but sadly we got no response. Please feel free to reach out to us, and we will do everything we can to help you.

Tia-Nova

This app is violating the GDPR. Very sneaky. I installed it and was welcomed by a pop up saying "thank you for installing, we now have access to your customer base and we have the liberty to email them". I had contacted Shopify support and their support thrice and they still have not undone this.

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us. We do want to clarify that Yotpo is committed to the GDPR and our platform is fully aligned with the global privacy laws. Please see our privacy guide for more information - https://www.yotpo.com/yotpo-privacy-guide/

During installation we allow our customers to send up to 200+ extra review requests to past customers, in addition to their automatic review requests which will be sent to future shoppers. Note that the emails that are sent are from your behalf and based on your customers' consent to receive emails from you.

Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.