Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

ORIGINALAUSTRALIANUGG.COM.AU

It took ages to get any human from support to answer our questions. It would be great to get response from support quicker

BEAKS wild bird food

Yotpo now think they are entitled to the following data from your website

"This includes all order details for all time.

Yotpo Reviews - Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Photo Reviews will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents"

I really dont think so yotpo. Ill be switching so you dont get your hands on and collect my customers data thank you very much.

Bazaar2you

I was excited about this initially but not anymore. Their service response time is super slow....takes a number of days...for simple fixes...and that IS NOT how a business runs in this age of the digital world....may be because my service is free...but that's even worse....looking an alternative before my store gets traction! i could give a Minus 1 Star..if there was an option!

Neurogum

way too expensive and not worth it
we spent $5000 for this for ONE year... and definitely not worth that investment.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Our store has lost all its product page reviews. We have asked Yotpo to fix this issue about a month ago with no success.

Activ Online

App is flakey at best. Consistently disconnects from the store, and spams our customers non stop with the same email

Pookismahi

DO NOT install this app. You'll be subjected to a lot of unsolicited phone calls or emails. We had this app for a few years until company was subjected to aggressive emails and phone calls. Completed transitioning to a different platform - much cheaper than what YotPo has to offer (paid plans) - and will *uninstall Yotpo.*

Regarding pricing - YotPo's competitors has more features offered at $0 (free) or at a paid plan.

Thestorefordrones

DO NOT install this app. I had it for a while but had never set it up or used it. When I finally did, it gave me the option to automatically install the review tab code on my site. What a mistake! My site started displaying improperly. Even after the Shopify guru deleted the code, the bug was still there. Not until I uninstalled the app did the problem go away.

Concetto E

The customer service is wasting a lot of my time. I believe they don't have time to read properly my emails and they keep going answering with completely pointless answers. I think it would take just a little bit more to understand what is my problem and try to really help me. By the way.. Automatic email after purchase are not working properly and I still don't understand if they are sent after the purchase or after the order is fulfilled. (I already wrote 3 emails to understand this point and I just got 3 answers without an answer!)

I will now have to invest time to understand if it's possible to transfer the reviews to a new app and how to do that..

For sure I cannot hope in any real help from this people.

Thank you for wasting at least 1 hour of my time!!!

Sunplay Store

We can't get any support. Been with them for years and they won't resolve the issues we are having. We are going to have to switch away from these guys.