Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

MyMetalCraft backsplash tiles specialists

Photo reviews are only available for paid plan 30 usd per month that is too much to pay every month
I have deleted this app but they still sending emails to my customers w

July 15, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Photo reviews are available on our Growth plan which starts at just 19$/month.
If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

AMY ONYX

I wish I could give negative stars. First, it isn't free like I was led to believe. Second, there was a code injected into my site and in order to cancel and uninstall, I have to "take the code out" which I can't figure out how to do. AND I'm supposed to submit a ticket and wait for a response... after I take the code out. They're making this so difficult. I don't think I've ever been this mad.

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.

BALI Lash

Update, I keep trying to get them to resolve the issue of the reviews not populating into the product reviews app. Continue to lose sales because of lack of social proof.

App is great when it works and you have a native free shopify theme, however the support speed is lacking. I will update my review once my issues are resolved.

For one, there is a discrepancy between the Yotpo orders and actual orders placed in my shopify, I have no way of knowing which orders have been sent emails.

I've asked a time sensitive email twice to their support, and have been now waiting over 36 hours for a response.

It seems the response time for questions is 24-48 hours, which is rather slow considering orders are being place through our shopify stores at all hours of the day.

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us.

We are constantly working on improving our support availability and capacity - our agents can subscribe you to a monthly or even weekly report showcasing all orders we received for your account.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to set everything up and answer any additional questions you may have.

OTIS Craft Collective

Yotpo autonomously chose to send emails to our customers on our behalf before we had even finished setting up the app. We hadn't completed the process yet because we were still vetting whether or not it was a good fit for us. It was very unprofessional of them and I would encourage anyone else considering Yotpo to be tread carefully before installing this app.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a more positive experience.

As part of our efforts to generate the most reviews for our customers, we offer 200 extra orders to get new users started in the best way possible. We understand this offer isn't right for everyone and are taking it into consideration as we move forward. Our team has reached out to you to assist with your further. Thank you again -- we really do appreciate it.

Longmilelifestylecollective

It will not load onto my store ...keeps giving me error message. I have emailed for help and no response which is frustrating after seeing other great reviews

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we're so sorry about the delay. Our support team will be reaching out to ensure we get this sorted as quickly as possible.

Micro DOT Helmet Co

I used this app for two yeras trying to get reviews. My atore was havi g performance issues and a SEO audit discovered that it addS block of information that conflicts with google search. Reach them several times, they could not offer a solution. If you appreciate your business, DON’T install it, you will regret it

July 1, 2020

Yuggen #Bethechange

Downloaded the app to check if it's the right fit, however didn't end up installing. Without asking anyone to do so, this app sent unedited blank review requests to almost 100 customers last night. Absolutely fuming.

June 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear this and absolutely understand your frustration.

To try to help our customers generate the most reviews, we offer 200 extra automatic review requests to get them started. That said, we understand this doesn't work for everyone. Please know our team is aware and taking this into consideration as we continue to build out our product roadmap.

Our team has also reached out to see if there's anything we can do to help.

Thank you.

Fable

UPDATE: Since the review and us telling Yotpo we are not interested, the sales representative, has reached out on our live chat to tell us how poorly our sales must be since we do not have many reviews. Further reinforcing our decision to not work with them.

TL:DR Check out Loox. I wasted 3 days trying to make this tool work and should've just went with Loox from the get-go.

Wow, very bad customer service. I signed up excited because of the many companies they work wit, but the product is very limited and they try to push you into an annual package for $8,000. After expressing our limited budget they didn't even bring up the $49 package. Once finding the $49 package for ourselves they said we had over 300 orders and had to upgrade to $299? (this was not the case). After more custom support request they allowed us to proceed.

June 30, 2020

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are so sorry to hear about your experience. Our pricing model is available on our website and in your Yotpo admin. For our Growth plans (up to 800 orders per month) you can choose from packages ranging from $19 up to $249 a month. For larger businesses, we have custom packages available.

Upon seeing this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to help. Thank you again for your feedback!

Pinch Skin Care

Not happy. Yotpo limits you and is always nagging you to upgrade. They actually flat lie to their customers. Our review emails were stopped for some reason and they said "Upgrade to continue" and we were thinking "What?!" They then said that we had exceeded 50 sales this Month. Well we checked our system and in the Month of May we had only 27 sales. NO WHERE DOES IT SAY 50 SALES IN 30 DAYS, they said FOR THE MONTH. They always limit you with FREE apps but we pay to have this service and now they want more money and then what? MORE MONEY again later? No thanks. Find another review system.... we don't do business with companies with no integrity.

June 30, 2020

Firstly, we want to apologize and thank you for sharing your experience.
In our free plan, Yotpo offers up to 50 orders for 30 days. That 30 days starts right when you join Yotpo. If there was a source that did not make this clear - please do let us know and we will fix it immediately.

We tried to reach out. If you would like to get in touch, we'd be more than happy to try to help. Thank you again for your feedback.

SPENCER BARNES LA

They rope you deeper and deeper into an abyss of fees. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE COLOUR OF YOUR BUTTON IN YOUR EMAIL without the Email Template Editor, which is only available on Premium Plans. We were paying $299/month and we could not change the colour of an email button?? The support is good, but you have to stay on them. They tried to blame my theme for some issues when the theme was Testament, a pretty major theme on Shopify. I stuck to my guns and eventually got some CSS from them that solved my problem. Shogun integration is not as seamless as they say it is, but it does work with some help from support. It's a lot of money, so I expect an easier experience than I've had thus far, and as I've gone into a deeper dive, it seems VERY APPARENT that anything lacking is lacking BY DESIGN! To get you roped into deeper and deeper monthly fees. STAY AWAY! They were once good, they are now GREEDY and terrible. I honestly feel bad for their customer support team.