Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Cycle of Fashion

This app doesn't give you a chance to configure the settings, emails etc. - it just sends emails on its own, with no chance to review/track or anything! I have never seen anything like this.

Strictly Hardware

A way too expensive and not worth it and definitely not worth the investment. I wish I elected Yotpo competitor, same price, and much much better customer service and all customer service is located in the USA.

ORIGINALAUSTRALIANUGG.COM.AU

It took ages to get any human from support to answer our questions. It would be great to get response from support quicker

BEAKS wild bird food

Yotpo now think they are entitled to the following data from your website

"This includes all order details for all time.

Yotpo Reviews - Product Reviews, Site Reviews, Photo Reviews will be able to access data such as customer names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, physical addresses, geolocations, IP addresses, and browser user agents"

I really dont think so yotpo. Ill be switching so you dont get your hands on and collect my customers data thank you very much.

Bazaar2you

I was excited about this initially but not anymore. Their service response time is super slow....takes a number of days...for simple fixes...and that IS NOT how a business runs in this age of the digital world....may be because my service is free...but that's even worse....looking an alternative before my store gets traction! i could give a Minus 1 Star..if there was an option!

Neurogum

way too expensive and not worth it
we spent $5000 for this for ONE year... and definitely not worth that investment.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Our store has lost all its product page reviews. We have asked Yotpo to fix this issue about a month ago with no success.

Activ Online

App is flakey at best. Consistently disconnects from the store, and spams our customers non stop with the same email

Pookismahi

DO NOT install this app. You'll be subjected to a lot of unsolicited phone calls or emails. We had this app for a few years until company was subjected to aggressive emails and phone calls. Completed transitioning to a different platform - much cheaper than what YotPo has to offer (paid plans) - and will *uninstall Yotpo.*

Regarding pricing - YotPo's competitors has more features offered at $0 (free) or at a paid plan.

Thestorefordrones

DO NOT install this app. I had it for a while but had never set it up or used it. When I finally did, it gave me the option to automatically install the review tab code on my site. What a mistake! My site started displaying improperly. Even after the Shopify guru deleted the code, the bug was still there. Not until I uninstalled the app did the problem go away.