Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Franklin

A star not for the product, but for 1) the FAQ answers I receive at each request to the after-sales service 2) the fact that at each stage I am asked to pay or upgrade my plan.

Don't go to this app if you don't have $500 to put in per month.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please know we completely understand your frustration. We always try to ensure a business is on their 'right fit' plan -- meaning how much you're paying aligns with the services you're receiving and what your business needs to see success with Yotpo. This pricing model is intended to most comfortably scale with your business; however, we understand that it doesn't work for everyone. P

Java Planet Coffee

Their pricing is hard to understand. From the app store it looks like it is $19 for more than 50 orders a month. It actually starts at $19 for 50 orders and goes up from there. At 100 orders a month it is $50. When I was installing I tried to contact their customer support several times, and it took 2 days to get an email back. Having compared several apps now, this app does not seem worth the money especially considering you cannot get a hold of customer support easily.

December 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are constantly working on our pricing and package options in an effort to provide the best solution for businesses at each point in their journey. However, we understand that it's not always the right fit for everyone. Our customer support representative has already contacted you to try and find the best fit for you.

Oh Vestirse

This app wouldn't work. Installed it fine, wouldn't let me past the account creation page so couldn't access anything else. Waste of time.

December 6, 2020

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We'd like to apologize for the negative experience you've had with us and we completely understand your frustration. We are constantly working on improving our products, and your feedback is very important. One of our customer support representatives has tried reaching out several times, but sadly we got no response. Please feel free to reach out to us, and we will do everything we can to help you.

Tia-Nova

This app is violating the GDPR. Very sneaky. I installed it and was welcomed by a pop up saying "thank you for installing, we now have access to your customer base and we have the liberty to email them". I had contacted Shopify support and their support thrice and they still have not undone this.

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us. We do want to clarify that Yotpo is committed to the GDPR and our platform is fully aligned with the global privacy laws. Please see our privacy guide for more information - https://www.yotpo.com/yotpo-privacy-guide/

During installation we allow our customers to send up to 200+ extra review requests to past customers, in addition to their automatic review requests which will be sent to future shoppers. Note that the emails that are sent are from your behalf and based on your customers' consent to receive emails from you.

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

Stay far away from this company. The only reason I stayed with them was so I wouldn't lose the 200 reviews I had collected on my old website over a period of 4 years. I should have scrapped them and gone with another company. I upgraded to a pay plan and was promised 200 free product reviews. After I upgraded I was told that it was site reviews. Then they sent out a special right after I upgraded to get 300 free product reviews and I asked when I would get mine. Oh, you have to upgrade. I said I just did that. Oh no, you have to upgrade again. Lie after lie after lie. This is the response I got:
Apologies for any misinformation given to you. Manual product review requests is only a feature for our annual plans. Growth plans on has manual site review requests. Can I help you with anything else?
So you are saying sorry you guys lied to me, but is there anything else you can help me with? Yes, give me what you promised. Don't believe anything these people promise you if it isn't in writing. Scam company.

December 6, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Firstly, we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience that you've experienced. Our support representative has contacted you directly and resolved the matter for your satisfaction. Please reach out to us if there are any lingering issues.

QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap

The app is ok and ties into Shopify well enough. Yotpo as a service is a good product, its just that Yotpo as a company is awful awful awful. Everything is an upsell, because they practically lie by obstuficating what is available and what is not available. Check out their pricing - most things are in the "premium plan". Well, we have a premium plan, but nothing is every available. I have to write to customer support constantly asking why soemthing isn't working as I followed the support page's instructions. "Only for an annual plan" or "Enterprise plan" or something similar is what I always get. But thats not in the selling documents, thats not in the support documents, its always only in the non specific "premium plan". Good product, priced at the very upper boundaries of tolerable, terrible company.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear about your experience and we understand your frustration.
Please know that our team is aware and is taking this into consideration as we continue to build out our product roadmap.

MyMetalCraft backsplash tiles specialists

Photo reviews are only available for paid plan 30 usd per month that is too much to pay every month
I have deleted this app but they still sending emails to my customers w

July 15, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Photo reviews are available on our Growth plan which starts at just 19$/month.
If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

AMY ONYX

I wish I could give negative stars. First, it isn't free like I was led to believe. Second, there was a code injected into my site and in order to cancel and uninstall, I have to "take the code out" which I can't figure out how to do. AND I'm supposed to submit a ticket and wait for a response... after I take the code out. They're making this so difficult. I don't think I've ever been this mad.

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.

BALI Lash

Update, I keep trying to get them to resolve the issue of the reviews not populating into the product reviews app. Continue to lose sales because of lack of social proof.

App is great when it works and you have a native free shopify theme, however the support speed is lacking. I will update my review once my issues are resolved.

For one, there is a discrepancy between the Yotpo orders and actual orders placed in my shopify, I have no way of knowing which orders have been sent emails.

I've asked a time sensitive email twice to their support, and have been now waiting over 36 hours for a response.

It seems the response time for questions is 24-48 hours, which is rather slow considering orders are being place through our shopify stores at all hours of the day.

August 24, 2020

We are constantly working on improving our support availability and capacity - our agents can subscribe you to a monthly or even weekly report showcasing all orders we received for your account.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to set everything up and answer any additional questions you may have.

OTIS Craft Collective

Yotpo autonomously chose to send emails to our customers on our behalf before we had even finished setting up the app. We hadn't completed the process yet because we were still vetting whether or not it was a good fit for us. It was very unprofessional of them and I would encourage anyone else considering Yotpo to be tread carefully before installing this app.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a more positive experience.

As part of our efforts to generate the most reviews for our customers, we offer 200 extra orders to get new users started in the best way possible. We understand this offer isn't right for everyone and are taking it into consideration as we move forward. Our team has reached out to you to assist with your further. Thank you again -- we really do appreciate it.