Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Jeneric Juice

For a brand new store Yotpo isn't the best option. The free version is very limiting. Not even social integration is included. To get the features I needed, an expensive upgrade was required. Also, customer support was lacking. It sometimes took two emails to support to even get a response.

The Judge.me review app is much more cost effective for a startup and customer support is spectacular.

Hanblechia Designs

Like that customers can review, but the jump in price to having the ability to post comments on social media is way too much

Giannopoulosonline

That used to be a very well application, with good and attractive FREE plans, but ALSO reasonable priced PAID plans, with normal prices and competitive plans.

Unfortunately they have changed 180 degrees, and gone to non pricing disclosure, a FREE plan that provides literally nothing, and paid plan raised from 30$ to 399$..

In which business plan do you swift pricing from 30$ to 399$?

I am really sorry for you guys taking down that road.

Thanks for the good times you gave us the last years.

Admin
www.giannopoulos.gr

Staavias

Very disappointed in Yotpo's service! I wish I hadn't used this app to start with and sent this out to our customers as they have written reviews and I just cannot publish them and I don't want to ask them to write reviews again. I've reached out several times and a lady named Lucy is very slack in getting back to me.

I will be removing this app. Customer service is very poor.

EDIT: Manager reached out to me and apologised for their service. However, I will still not be using their app even though it has everything I want - the pricing is out of my price range. I'm adding an extra 2 stars as they did try and reach out and fix their error.

Ibella

Me gustaría poder probar las funcionalidades premium. No tengo mucha conversión con la versión gratuita.

Global Gym Wear

Really good review system, a bit limited on the free version that small businesses use... but of course they want you to buy the full version! Sadly the full version is massively expensive and would put most business owners (like myself) off the product when there are free versions that are better and easier to use.

That said, it does work and it looks great on your site.

Designs By Dees Hands 2

I enjoy the app but I changed my theme and its like pulling teeth to get someone to assist with applying code to my new liquid. I sent and invitation and a request for assistance and all I got back was a confirmation that the work orders were merged into one.

The product and collections pages have yet to be updated and no one has responded to my two requests on a status update.

As long as you can figure all the code out you are golden if no be prepared to wait awhile and then when they do get back to you it might not be to discuss your actual request.

Kurasu Me

I agree with the other negative reviews popping up. I'm leaving 3 stars just to say thanks for the while we have the free plan, but no more.

We have used the free version of Yotpo with great success but as a growing e-commerce store the added functionalities are a must. The Starter plan - $25 /month only gives you incremental features, then it goes to the Pro plan $399, Powerhouse plan $699/ month, an extremely steep and unrealistic increase in prices. Ideally we would of loved the Pro plan functionalities but weighing the cost benefits, we've decided against it which is a shame.

We're now using Judge.me, although the interface is not as sophisticated as Yotpo, they provide most of the functionalities we were looking for, amazing support, and they are constantly adding new functionalities listing to user feedback. That's how a app is supposed to be. The price point - $15/month is no where near what Yotpo asks for.

Love Kari Dae

It's okay....but I'm not sure if it is worth the amount of the paid plan.

Curts Carwash

I have liked very much what I've been able to use via the free version of Yotpo. The premium plan seems to be what I'd really like to work with but the price is outrageous. I would give 4.5 stars if their cost for other features were more reasonable. Small business, in my opinion need the marketing and social media representation that Yotpo offers, but the cost is outrageous. Maybe if we could pick and choose what features we would use the most and get the most out of..maybe an "la carte" option...as for functionality and getting exactly what they said we would get with the free plan, we like it and it is helpful, seamless, and user friendly.