Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Bio Oz

Revisiting this review - now that the platform issue has been resolved, and we have been promised a 3-month credit for the inconvenience - we hope that there will be no further issues Previous review - This App was working well for a period ...and then something changed we needed to upgrade to a paid monthly plan because we kept maxing out our review limit, then the reviews stopped resetting each month and now we discovered that some completely different online business somehow is publishing their reviews in our account ON OUR SITE!!! - how is this possible ?? this explains why our reviews are maxing out each month - be wary of this issue - install with caution! - previous review

November 24, 2020

Thank you for reaching out and leaving your feedback. First of all, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced. Our support team manager has reached out to solve the issue and to ensure everything will be operating smoothly going forward. Should you encounter any issues - do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

Spinneraddict

Cool features but WAY to pricey. Priced by # of orders, so you are penalized by being successful. They should charge via features instead since it doesn't cost extra money to send a email on their end. Just like Shopify stopped billing based on Users visited/month these guys should stop billing orders per month.

$300 for this app or $20 for Judge.me which does essentially the same for more orders.

Seedles

Great software, but the pricing is a big problem for small and new businesses. We found Judge.me to be a better and more affordable option for our needs. Their $15/month plan has 95% of what Yotpo has for 3% of the cost.

Amber House

Great app , but if you want to upgrade it very expensive. Happy with what I am getting for free,

Jeneric Juice

For a brand new store Yotpo isn't the best option. The free version is very limiting. Not even social integration is included. To get the features I needed, an expensive upgrade was required. Also, customer support was lacking. It sometimes took two emails to support to even get a response.

The Judge.me review app is much more cost effective for a startup and customer support is spectacular.

Jeanshomeandfamilystore

I have been using Yotpo for many years now and recently was able to get some assistance when things had gone horribly wrong with this app. I have found the customer service has improved. Like many apps - this 1 requires a lot of of maintenance to get the best out of it and is better set up for sellers outside of Australia. The exchange rate is a killer - so it would be great if there was an option to pay in AUD.
The more customers the better the outcome. As most of my customers are coming via ebay at the moment I am not making money from this app, but i hope that over time as I am able to rebuild my business this app will start to pay for itself and attract more customers to my store.
I hope to be able to say in a year from now that the work and the app have paid off overtime.

Hanblechia Designs

Like that customers can review, but the jump in price to having the ability to post comments on social media is way too much

Giannopoulosonline

That used to be a very well application, with good and attractive FREE plans, but ALSO reasonable priced PAID plans, with normal prices and competitive plans.

Unfortunately they have changed 180 degrees, and gone to non pricing disclosure, a FREE plan that provides literally nothing, and paid plan raised from 30$ to 399$..

In which business plan do you swift pricing from 30$ to 399$?

I am really sorry for you guys taking down that road.

Thanks for the good times you gave us the last years.

Admin
www.giannopoulos.gr

Staavias

Very disappointed in Yotpo's service! I wish I hadn't used this app to start with and sent this out to our customers as they have written reviews and I just cannot publish them and I don't want to ask them to write reviews again. I've reached out several times and a lady named Lucy is very slack in getting back to me.

I will be removing this app. Customer service is very poor.

EDIT: Manager reached out to me and apologised for their service. However, I will still not be using their app even though it has everything I want - the pricing is out of my price range. I'm adding an extra 2 stars as they did try and reach out and fix their error.

Ibella

Me gustaría poder probar las funcionalidades premium. No tengo mucha conversión con la versión gratuita.