Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mayna Peru

Very good experience with technical support. Quick response and well explained. Good functioning app also!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review, glad to hear our customer support team was able to help you.

Manda Koso SG

I use this app to collect reviews for my e-commerce website. It's great advantage that this app can be used for free without limitation of period.
But in terms of arrangement, it has some problems. For example, the review writing form can't be arranged. And it's not so easy to add review and stars to your website. You have to arrange code thought the instructions are not perfect.
But you don't need to worry about that. The support teams of YOTPO will support you as same as they resolve my problems in a few days. If you won't feel bother to ask them to fix problems, this app will help your website.
Thank you support team.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are constantly working on improving our products and your feedback is very important to us. We are glad to hear our support team was able to help you with your issues and that you are up and running!

Sandra Lucas Jewelry Store

Great addition to your website! Customer support is timely and efficient and they work to help resolve any problems. Recommend!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your review. We really appreciate it.

My New Mood

Mary Ann in the customer service team was amazing am very happy with the support she provided. My developers were having problems displaying the star ratings on various pages of the website. Mary Ann helped me with this instantly and was able to do this for me.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear Mary Ann was able to help you get everything set up.

Koli Cosmetics

This app adds a nice touch to your online business. It's a way for customers to leave feedback and review their product/service. The only thing I had an issue with was embedding the code into my theme myself but Diane was very helpful in resolving the issue for me. With my permission she ultimately went into my theme and embedded the code for me. I would recommend for anyone starting a business. They have a free option available.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear Diane was able to help get you up and running! We'll pass on your kind words.

Buffalo Scents

Have been using Yotpo for some time now for my ecommerce site: https://buffaloscents.com. Nice features if you are driving a lot of sales.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're happy to hear you're already seeing results with Yotpo!

verde

This app has been great. I wanted to make a small modification to it for when our product reviews were sent, which at first seemed too difficult. But Jo persisted in trying to understand what it was I was after and was able to help me in the end. Really grateful thankyou Yotpo.

September 30, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to know that you're up and running smoothly.

Alpine Provisions

Sheen made it easy for us to upgrade our account to send out more emails per month. Only four stars because we feel the pricing is a bit high.

September 23, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're constantly working on improving our product and services and we really appreciate your feedback. Our pricing structure varies depending on the business needs and we're happy you're now sending all the reviews you need.

Deeto

Great customer support and attention to detail from their team. The jump between the free plan and paid plan is pretty huge, so that might be an issue for us, but a great product.

NORVAL Muebles

Hasta el momento el soporte ha sido muy bueno, rápido y eficiente. Seguire con la aplicación, recomendable