Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Beaubelle Malaysia

The customer support team, particularly Caroline & Diane are really knowledgeable & efficient in assisting clients! It really helps save our time & get to the solution quickly. Keep up the good work!

SHOW ME LOVE

The customer support was fast, friendly and efficient. They answered. My question quickly and resolved the issue.

Safran bien-être

Helpful . thank you . it works well and it is efficase . they support well. ofcourse there is still for progression

42020 Visionaries LLC

Reviews work great, and customer service is always beyond helpful when I need anything fixed. I am new to website building and always get my questions answered promptly. Thank you!

SoloStrength

The standard entry level application is fine but very limited and you can expect a much higher price tag if you have interest in anything beyond the basic and other bells and whistles. Function is good and effective and would be improved with a more simple management of moderately increasing number of orders rather than such big price jumps. Value proposition is very good for entry level for sure. Customer service can be frustrating but has improved I've noticed more so lately.

Koy Clothing

Tough at first to get this all working but the support was fantastic and helped me get it u and running on our site very efficiently! Great reviews App!!

Leebaby Galore

I love this app and the customer service!! I had difficulties adding the code to my site bc I wanted it in a particular place and Anne did a great job at making sure the widget was installed properly!

DecksGo

Yotpo is top notch. We are very pleased with the entire application and also the support team is great to work with. You will not be disappointed if you decide to use Yotpo. We also see that as our customer reviews grow, people gain confidence in us and our products. So we are quite pleased.

Suomalainen.com

Review app works fine and looks great. Support and customer service is very helpful and solves issues quickly.

January 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're happy to hear our customer support team was able to help quickly & efficiently.

The Bed Sheet Club

Overall the app is pretty good. I have to give it a 4 because product grouping isn't available unless you buy their premium plan which in my case would be $12k/year. This is something I'd highly recommend they change to lower plans as Shopify has a limited variation capability which means you might fall in our case of having to split the product by colors or sizes due to the number of high variation or more than 3 variations.