Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

NEVERQUIT Socks

Yotpo is easy and great to work with. Everything you need out of the box to help you start collecting reviews quickly. Best of all, the email template is simple and beautiful, and the ease for reviewers to leave a review is just simple. Working with their customer service support is awesome. Whether it is asking a question about their product or importing your reviews when you're switching ecomm platform, they will go beyond to help you out. Recently a client of ours migrated from BigCommerce to Shopify and our reviews was mappped incorrectly during the migration. Working with Eleen from Yotpo, she was able to help us update the mapping of our reviews.

HAPP BRAND

Love the app and customer service has been amazing! Whenever we have any issues they respond in a timely manner and are extremely hands on with whatever they're doing. This app has been invaluable to us as social proof for our customers.

Milk and Bubbles

Yotpo has been great to work with. Very easy integration and the customer service has been outstanding. Manny (support agent) was very helpful and patient explaining various steps to me and sending me helpful articles. Highly recommend it.

Ozz Bands

Very impressed with this app so far and the customer service I just received was exceptional! I'm looking forward to developing it further with the website.

Cbonart

Very responsive and efficient! I recommend it !!
Thanks a lot for this solution very helpfull and optimized

STARSKIN

Nice app and great support to help you start up the Reviews on your web shop! They react very fast and are really friendly!

Lev Apparel

Manny helped this non tech -savvy girl out! He walked me through the process and went above and beyond to help solve my widget struggles. So grateful!

be real brands

Manny helped me out with putting the review widget in my new theme. I was having trouble for some time, but Manny helped and was very patient and good at updating and checking in. Thank you!

ODMÉ Candle Co.

So far, so good. Was easy to setup the automatic review request emails with my branding and adjust the language how I wanted. Had an issue with getting the app to email past orders but Junalou talked with me for well over 30-minutes to help determine it was a backend issue and Yotpo had it fixed by the next day!

Henri et Victoria inc.

Excellent service. I had issue of two account on the same page with synching issues. It was solved fast and easily by yotpo.