Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

SURVIVAL

We migrated from Magento2 to Shopify and Crescel was extremely helpful in helping us get our old reviews transferred to our new website. The app is awesome and the customer service is even better!

September 18, 2019

So happy you were pleased with our service, Survival! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Zed&Q

I have been using this app for a few years now and I love the ongoing support I receive. Can't recommend it enough. Thanks Karl!

September 18, 2019

Hey Zed&Q, thanks for your review! We LOVE hearing from our legacy customers and are so pleased to know that we are still meeting the mark when it comes to our product and services!

Santana Sounds

Easy to setup and great support! Great communication and very helpful for all my questions and concerns.

September 18, 2019

Hey Santana Sounds, thanks for the great feedback!

Green Acres Nursery & Supply

We use this app to get customer reviews. When we were not ready to utilize a feature that Yotpo provides, a friendly guru quickly assisted us with removing it.

September 18, 2019

Hey Green Acres Nursery & Supply, thanks for leaving us a review! So happy our team was able to help.

OTDefense LLC

Easy to use, good moderation. Wish they had more intermediate plans between the 200 reviews requests and the big custom plans.

September 18, 2019

Hey OTDefense LLC, thanks for your feedback about Yotpo and for taking the time to leave a review!

The Roosevelts Beard Company

Integrates easily, great platform for collecting reviews and reaching customers. Support team is awesome and very quick to respond. Feb T helped me with integrating reviews and was a pleasure to work with.

September 18, 2019

We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying Yotpo. Thanks for the great review, The Roosevelts Beard Company!

Bullabaloo

I am impressed so far with this app as its helped me gain reviews for my amazing products which has helped make sales stronger. The support is also really excellent and fast!

September 18, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Bullabaloo!

Vefsjoppan

So Amazing app, helps me get all my reviews and gives my store the power of telling new customers what my previous customers have to say about my product and service. they have absolutely amazing customers service as well and the Yotpo team is really amazing.

September 18, 2019

So happy to hear you are pleased with Yotpo, Vefsjoppan! Thanks for the great review!

The Classic T-Shirt Company

love the app and the service that i get. Pauline was amazing helping me optimize all features to make sure we maximize the value of the app. great app without great service is not so great but we got both!

September 18, 2019

So happy you are pleased with both the product and service, The Classic T-Shirt Company! Keep enjoying Yotpo :)

Walk by Faith Apparel

I recently decided I was going to make a greater effort in gathering customer reviews. With the help of Pauline I was able to create the MAP emails and set reminders. I'm currently just using the free plan, but as I continue to grow I look forward to working with Yotpo. Thank you Pauline for your help! :)

September 18, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Walk by Faith Apparel! We're excited to be on this journey with you.