Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

adornmentandco

Donald, thank you so much for helping us. We are very appreciative and grateful. Donald was fast and knew exactly what I was talking about and resolved my problem fast.
Thanks,

HumanityShield

I've been using this app for my online store HumanityShield.com and, so far, it's been really amazing. I love how clean and simple it is. I also love the 5 star support that I got from Kenn who helped me fix a technical issue with 2 of my customer reviews. If you want to improve your Shopify store's social proof, use this app.

Levels Brand

Kenn T Thank you sooo much for your help. Your service and time to complete my problem was very fast. You were able to fix the issue of adding my star ratings to my products and I'm very appreciative and grateful for that! Kenn deserves a Raise , customer service was superb
-Levels Brand, LLC

Simona Florea Art

................................Fast and super friendly! ...........................................

LouSeal Handmade Lampshades

This is a wonderful app to showcase your reviews and also to collect them in the future. Its very easy to get started and user friendly. I did have an issue installing the final stage of the widgets. I reached out to support and not only did they help me, they practically did everything for me, it was so nice as I am not the most tech savvy person. Rein was absolutely incredible, so responsive, and was very patient and held my hand every step of the way. Thanks to Rein, my reviews are all updated and resolved all the technical issues that I encountered along the way. Very pleased and highly recommend Yotpo and especially Rein.

Bamboo is Better

So far the support is amazing! I haven't had the app for too long, but I'm sure with all the integrations it will be great. Thank you!

vintageandkickz

I love the app and how the whole team is helping when there are any questions. Donald U helped me very good with my problems and solved all of them !

Printing The Moon

I felt lost as all my review data suddenly disappeared. I used the chat feature and Kenneth John M. patiently helped me. Not only he was courteous, but he resolved the issue within 2 minutes. Thanks!

Scalzini Accessories

So far this app is outstanding. I ran into some glitches but James Edmar from the chat walked me through everything. Customer service is everything, thank you James!

jujuandroo

Just what I wanted, shows reviews on every product page, customisable, it’s great! I struggled to install the app but Manny from support was amazing and made all the changes I’d hoped for. Thanks so much!