Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

2091 - 2100 of 2295 reviews

LimeTrace

Great app. Very useful for driving traffic to my website. Highly recommended!

Simply Superheroes

I've now clocked in 50 product reviews for my website thanks to Yotpo. It's a great app to have that's a no-brainer for your website.

kenkotea

Quality app, the free option seems fine for a small business. Just waiting for the reviews to roll in now!

TENEURO

Great app, great customer service.
I like view and design of reviews and all system how it is. Also installed rich snippet which is so important for website rating.
Thanks for all help to Dave:)

CHOCODODA

Great app. I have a bit of a problem setting up the widget but Dave Bradford been very helpful.

Maschino's Online Store

Nice, very nice. Easy installation and works well. I would recommend it.

Gypsea

Yotpo has been helping to increase sales & reward loyal customers for many years now. We also love the integration to Facebook. Outstanding customer service! Highly recommended!!

FelinFach Handmade Textiles

Possibly the best app I have come across. Easy to set up (needs a little effort to customise all the possible fields, but worth it) and it works perfectly on https://www.felinfach.com . Excellent and every Shopify site should have this!

And as an update, it is evolving to make it even better.

Fossil Realm

This app was what my store needed. Delivers exactly as advertised - seamless set up, no problems afterwards, and integration with social was a real charm. Enabled customers to show their appreciation for our great fossils and minerals, and their satisfaction with our service. Highly recommended!

Kurly Klips

Excellent product and excellent customer service.