Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Soap Artisan

Great app, and excellent customer service! I had some challenges with the installation and they fixed everything for me very quickly and efficiently. Am happy with the product and with all my interactions with the Yotpo team.

Original Grain

Of all the apps in the entire shopify app store, this is by far one of the best I've used. It serves it's purpose wonderfully and integrates very easily with your site. Not to mention, our customers have responded well to our requests for reviews. Great product, and a must have for your e-commerce business.

Natural Force Nutrition

Simply awesome. Love the customization abilities and easy to use interface. If you are thinking about installing this just go for it. I did it with little experience and it turned out great. Slap that bad boy right near your add to cart button and start converting hesitant buyers with this awesome review app!

Mrs. Jones' Soapbox

Absolutely love this app. Easy to install, quick response by support team and works really well! The reviews have been pouring in from my customers and that is so valuable to a product like mine. So happy I installed this app!!

Chuckit Dog Toys UK

This is quite possibly the most important app in the whole of the Shopify App Store. If you can generate reviews you'll generate sales. With YotPo, simply install and configure and YotPo will email your customers asking for a review (you can customise the message) and at the same time, the email will upsell a few of your products (again you can customise this). You'll be quite surprised just how many reviews you'll get and how quickly they'll accumulate. Simply put, your business NEEDS this app!

GOcase

Great app. Works flawlessly. Responsive customer support. Room for improvement would be the ability to back-date reviews as I am manually copying over reviews from Amazon as they come in.

J S Country Tools

Great app! *****

It's not often in life or business you get something for nothing, however Yotpo have addressed that statment by offering this app. The app is not only free but it also works really well, with as yet I have had no issues. My customers are incouraged to leave an honest review via an email request that you can design to meet your needs. I like how I can tailor the review section to fit in with my site design and I love the fact I can bounce my reviews onto social media and control the way they are displayed and frequency they are uploaded. I hold high hopes that this review app will increase my business online.

Thanks Yotpo

Baby Gift Works

Love it. Looks good, helps sales.

The Quality Framing Company & Imaging Services

a very comprehensive app that does the job very well indeed.

Exxo Armwear

Love this app! Easy to install and looks great on my site. Customer service is very responsive. Would like a bit more customization but I may need to play around with it more. - www.exxoarmwear.com