Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Love Thy Thread

Good app would be five stars ( and a great app) but customers keep saying they try and leave a review through the email and it doesn't work and that they have to go back to the site and leave it there, I am sure I would have more reviews if this was fixed

Darn Good Yarn

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great customer service and easy to implement. A decent amount of customization too.

Dinah's Vintage Cat Eye Glasses

Out of all the free apps for reviews, Yotpo is probably the easiest to use and configure. They also have a great support team that responds to your questions within 24 hours or sooner.

Unfortunately, Yotpo just isn't for my store. I sell one of a kind vintage items and needed a way to collect and display site reviews instead of product reviews. I told this to one of the representatives and they said it was possible. But after emailing back and forth and installing the app a second time and adjusting the settings did I discover that this was only possible through an awkward work around.

It's still a great product and I'd recommend this to someone with a more traditional store. I just wish they would've been more upfront with the limitations of their product so I could've spent my time on a different solution.

GMYLE

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Great and easy to set up. However the only problem is that their CS team is always out of situation - they just answer you something totally unrelated.

Inline Fabrication

I installed this app on my www.inlinefabrication.com website. At first I didn't like it because it took up too much room at the bottom of the page, and I was going to remove it. But we were able to re-size it a bit and change the color to blend in and smooth the page flow. Nowadays, I enjoy the app and value the feedback and thoughts it collects from customers. Good App.

DM Collectibles

Excellent app! But, ONE thing! There should be a way to remove the "Reviews by YOTPO on the bottom of the product reviews on a product page and on the bottom of the "Testimonials" tab pop-up. Looks very unprofessional and there should be a way to remove this branding stuff.. that is the only disappointment.

UOIONLINE.COM

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app is amazing for being free, I just didn't appreciate the headache it gave me while I was trying to figure out how to use it. I didn't expect it to e-mail every customer who has ever bought items from us ever, I thought that was a little ridiculous. I didn't even know this app was going to e-mail customers, or send me over 100 e-mails in 2 days. The app is very vague on explaining how it works until things happen, like posting on our Facebook Page and the large widget at the bottom of product pages. I am also disappointed on how I can't easily find out enough information about a customer to contact them if they have a question. The interface has some glitches. Like the navigation buttons magically disappear when I am looking at the list or reviews if I go to publish or unpublish a review.

HeartCoeur

UPDATE:

Issues have been resolved and we're back on track. Yotpo stepped up to help out with all of our issues around social sharing. If we could change two things:

1. Don't auto opt-in new partner sites into Optimal Smart Share. If you do, don't hide it behind the Campaign setup so that new users are immediately clear on what functionality has been turned on.

2. Better differentiate Customize from Campaign. Overlapping functions like Testimonials and Mail seem to us like they should be combined. Design opportunity for sure.

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next