Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

Yotpo: Reviews, Photos, Q&A

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, site reviews, ratings and photos

Vanes Sari Sari Store

I cannot login. Always says INVALID PASSWORD eventhough i already reset my pw and i input it correctly. Cannot reach the support team as well.

Rebelrose Shop

The app is good, the really bad thing is that when you Uninstall it, it doesn't go away from my products page, me and my customers can still see the Yotpo Review section, it is really frustrating the fact that I can't take it away. and the customer service just does not respond my emails. I am really disappointed

Discriminant

$14K per year (required annual contract) for functionality that I can get from Stamped.io for $99 per month??? Not sure which suckers are going for that... I do not recommend.

Freestyleusa

People at this company do not know how to answer emails. For the amount of money they charge go with foursixty. Horrible experience and a waste of money. Maybe someone will actually read this and answer our emails and deliver what they promised.

Mother Erth

I uninstalled the app but it is still appearing on my store--it seems this has been an issue for others as well. I don't know why Shopify allows apps that do not uninstall cleanly. I have written to their support to do a clean removal and waiting for response.

Pop20ny

Initially a great app to use. At some point it "somehow" deactivated/deleted all reviews with no warning. I never deleted the app yet they were all gone. Now I have no reviews on my products. I do not recommend.

The Modern Pocket

To remove the code go to your theme's "edit code" section. Then click on "Templates" and look for "product.liquid" then delete the line that contains "yotpo" in it. Save your time cause after you uninstall this app the code still stays.

Toys 4 Wise Kids

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! Once you do a mistake, it is done. The app will not fix it anymore. In fact, I have uninstalled the app and it is still running on my website, and I have no idea how is that even possible. Just forget it about it. Completely irresponsible team behind this app.

Mckim Photography

looks good , but very expensive , too expensive this is $360 a year at least. Shopify themes have this built in for free, not sure why i would want to use this as it does not seem to get more people to leave reviews

Dermacol Comestics

the program works well but it is extremely is high. We are looking at $300 + for their app. i will be switching to a different provider
AS for removing the code after installing is a nightmare. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THE TRAIL.