Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Happyouaf

Thanks to Yotpo and especially to Eleen for her help.
I had a quick and efficient help, perfect.
The technician ELEEN was very professional !

Mollie & Sky Ltd

This was really easy to set up and start using and the results are great. I had one slight issue which was resolved very quickly on the help chat with Manny who was extremely helpful. A great experience in all, would recommend. Update: just had another query and Sheen was able to help me very quickly.

Zingara Organic Fabrics

Yotpo is a very useful app to build trust with my customers. They often refer back to it. Customer service is outstanding, fast and efficient. Anne from Yotpo was so quick to help when I had a question implementing the widgets. Highly recommended!

Marie Sharp's USA Company Store

The service I received, just now, is what every shop owner needs and deserves. After carefully determining what my needs were, Diane directed me to the information to understand, and then, Diane requested collaborator access, went into my theme, made a copy for testing, inserted the code herself where I wanted it to go, and then it was done, perfectly, every widget. I was not left hanging trying to figure out technical details or nervously paste code into my liquid files, Diane did it and that was it. Simple, effective and frankly, this is the type of service every app should give its customers. I don't have time to study every technical geeks explanations of each feature. I need to know what the best practice is, what makes the most sense to make my store better and then for it be done, right then, on the spot. Thank you Yotpo for hiring Diane.

Masika Radiance

Manny helped me twice in the same day and he was so helpful. Really knowledgable about the site. He really took his time with assisting me. Solved all of my needs.

Nailah's Shea

This app makes collecting reviews from customers more efficient and the widgets to display the reviews are pretty slick and professional looking. Really improves the appearance of your site and customer experience. Best of all, customer support is awesome. Gimbert was really able to work with me to customize the widget and troubleshoot.

Milk Street Baby

Customer service was very helpful! We are excited to see how our customers continue to use Yotpo to leave reviews.

Proelium Apparel

Junalou is an absolute superstar! Helped me quickly and answered all of my questions. The customer service is great with this app.

MLB Custom Creations

Excellent service and help from Junalou. So patient and helpful during the integration of my new shop.

Mammal Strength

excellent support from Jo Lorenz. Super helpful & friendly. Managed to fix a few issues on my shopify website.