Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

AccuMeth® | BestMethTest.com

Support is excellent. My site was just launched and am looking forward to seeing how the app works.

Brownstone London

This is the first time we have had reviews on our site, having looked at all the feedback from previous users we went with Yotpo, it was the right decision, it's easy to use and the support is great. We had a few technical issues, and Paul helped us straight away to get everything looking the way we wanted. Great job Yotpo!

Nutshell

Gathers up customer comments and let's us show them easily to visitors. easily configurable Goods job!

Harambee Crafts

Using Yotpo has increased social proof for my brand with reviews and feedback from my customers. The team was even able to troubleshoot and make sure reviews showed up!

Odontology BG

I have been using it for a year, it is a great application, it helps us a lot to have feedback on our products

CLn Skin Care

Great app functionality! The customer service chat is very helpful and assisted me with the review migration process!

BeautyProphet

Easy to install and solves our needs. Efficiently collects reviews. Customer service it attentive and very helpful.

Natural Pet Foods

I had an issue integrating Yotpo with Shopify and Yotpo customer service was excellent and helped me solve the problem right away. 5 stars!
The customer reviews are a fantastic way to get customer input on the site.
Hana

Slab Mule

YotPo has been great! Customer feedback has been integral in identifying who really loves our products and how we can improve our customer experience. The Yotpo team even helped me install some of the code when I changed a Shopify theme. Thanks!

WOOLS OF NATIONS

Great App! We've been using it since a couple of years, I have nothing to complain about, customer service is incredibly quick and helpful, even now when everyone has delays sometimes making us wait a week to resolve an issue, not Yotpo! Thank you!