Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

21 - 30 of 1985 reviews

Ketoliv

Amazing app, but even better is the service. If you have a problem, they will help (24/h i think?). They have helped me in a way, that I had to ask how they can manage their customer service to good/fast.

October 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our customer service.

Dumux&EurekaYa

I use this app and it is amazing. It help my store to get more sales and reviews. I recommend it to everyone. I Congratulate to all the team for your support. Thank you

October 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're really happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and already seeing results!

Mat's Hot Shop

Amazing app and the best support i've had so far! I don't generally write reviews but ive recently migrated from squarespace to shopify and yotpo helped so much with setting up the reviews. I couldn't have done it without the support from Josephine, thank you! Had it active for 24hrs and ive already got amazing reviews coming in from customers, love this app.

A Little Pillow Company

I just upgraded from the free account to their Prime level. Had a few questions about using some of the new features and decided to use chat to get them squared away. Very impressed with how helpful the agent was - and how quickly and clearly my questions were answered. Thanks YOTPO.

October 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to be a part of your growing brand.

RunwayCurls

I have had the free version of this app for quite some time and never really took the time to explore it. Today I upgraded and began chatting with a consultant who was so helpful and so amazing and literally just took our website to a whole other level. This app is truly amazing and i know will help push sales drastically. Everyone needs this on their store it is worth every dollar!!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear you're loving Yotpo!

Design A Stone

I just installed yotpo and they have been so helpful by having amazing customer service! Highly recommend!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're pretty big fans of our customer service too!

Home Apparel Online

i am getting the best out of it as automatic email review is the best part and i got one 5 star review already , highly recommended, good customer support

October 11, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We're really happy to hear you're loving Yotpo and that you're already seeing results!

GLOWGEAR

I use this app to collect reviews.I was having trouble setting it up and adding widgets to my site but the Yotpo team's support services are great! Anne and Mary Ann did may set up for me completely. I've had some apps that totally refuse just because I'm on their free plan but not Yotpo. Will definitely be a loyal paying customer as the business grows. Thank you so much Yotpo!

October 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear our customer service was able to fix your issues and get you up and running smoothly!

VaporState

Installation was a breeze with fantastic support, Leizel Ann D. assisted us and was very helpful with our many questions and request to get Yotpo working perfectly for our business. Already we're seeing great results by having this app integrated to our Shopify, highly recommend Yotpo.

October 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're really happy to hear you're already seeing positive results with Yotpo.

ivansherbs

great customer service hands down. Cordial, complete, polite, and helpful. Wouldn;t let me go unti the issue was solved

October 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear you had a positive experience with our customer service! We'll definitely let them know.