Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

HeadAmp

I've always had very fast and helpful support from Yotpo at any hour of the day, and the reviews work very well and customers trust the Yotpo look/name.

-HeadAmp

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your review, happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

Vukul | Official Store

Yotpo team is brilliant. The app is super easy to use and the support staff is very knowledgeable and they are very quick with responding to your questions and going above and beyond. Highly recommend this app ! 10/10 !!!!!!!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and our support team is hitting the mark!

NoirByJai Fashion Boutique

I attempted to use this app the first time around and I was completely lost. I reached out to support to fix even the smallest issues several time and they have been very sufficient and efficient. Quick turnaround and all. I am utterly pleased. I love this app and the free version it offers for small businesses.

November 4, 2019

We are so happy to hear it! Thank you for writing a review and providing your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Yogioshop.com

Yotpo does everything you expect it to do. It is on the premium side of apps but what you pay is what you get ;) And on top of that customer support is stellar.

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear our customer support is hitting the mark!

Buck Bone Organics

I love Yotpo. The app is super easy to use and the support staff is very knowledgeable. Every time I call in her help they are right there to walk me through any questions. Highly recommend this app

November 4, 2019

Hi there! Happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo, thank you for leaving a review!

Lost in Samsara

Very useful app to collect reviews. Also great customer service! It really helped us build trust with our customers and potential customers

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, happy to hear our customer support team is hitting the mark!

Issummer

This is my first time using Yotpo, very helpful app with the reviews and conversion.

The support team is very responsive, great to see an app with Livechat service. Will recommend!

Hedgehog Umbrella

Been using Yotpo for a couple months now. Customer services was fairly quick and able to help me when needed. The dash is simple and easy to ease. I wish the widgit was better looking and able to customize it further.

Racing Additives

The amazing app really helps with conversions. Great fast service also. We will continue to use it on all our sites

October 28, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy to hear you're seeing the benefits of Yotpo and looking forward to growing with you.

V3 Apparel Ltd

Great addition to any website, easy to setup and use. Backed up by a quick and efficient support team.

October 28, 2019

Thank you for such a glowing review! We really appreciate you taking the time and are happy to hear our customer support team was able to help.