Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Geek Technologies

Excellent app! I installed it on my shopify store http://www.geekfactors.com and it worked like a charm!

Touba Coffee Tea

Yotpo is by far the best review system i've ever used. This is my 3rd online store and it is definitely the goto review app for me and i recommend it to anyone serious about their online business.

Eliksirio

Great app for Shopify stores! Highly recommend!
Www.eliksirio.gr

Luxylocks

Awesome app! Does exactly what we need it to do

Vipextensionbar

Love Yotpo! Our customer are able to tell other visitors about their experience with our product, which is very important when making an online purchase.

Mosaic Jewellery

Great App & Service, Recommended

Fabulous Art

I like the app. Works fine. I am a one woman operation, artist, and selling original art online via shopify and the app works without me having to spend too much time on it. No complains. I have the free version all I can afford right now. Thanks for giving us this great app at no charge.

Arctiq

YOTPO is the go to review app in my opinion. I only have the free version, but it's everything that I need. The premium version seems to have some nice additional features but is a little too expensive in my opinion. Great app.

Thedharmashop

Yotpo has become a major part of our day to day customer engagement strategy. I love that new features are constantly being added. They are growing with their customers and engaging more of our customers than we could have imagined. The cost is high for a business of our size, but I think after a year or so we will see the results of peer to peer reviews.

Nailjuiceshop

I was amazed at how quickly the reviews started coming in once I had installed Yotpo! I had never received reviews until now - I'm so happy to see how excited my customers are over my products. Awesome app.