Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vipextensionbar

Love Yotpo! Our customer are able to tell other visitors about their experience with our product, which is very important when making an online purchase.

Mosaic Jewellery

Great App & Service, Recommended

Fabulous Art

I like the app. Works fine. I am a one woman operation, artist, and selling original art online via shopify and the app works without me having to spend too much time on it. No complains. I have the free version all I can afford right now. Thanks for giving us this great app at no charge.

Arctiq

YOTPO is the go to review app in my opinion. I only have the free version, but it's everything that I need. The premium version seems to have some nice additional features but is a little too expensive in my opinion. Great app.

Thedharmashop

Yotpo has become a major part of our day to day customer engagement strategy. I love that new features are constantly being added. They are growing with their customers and engaging more of our customers than we could have imagined. The cost is high for a business of our size, but I think after a year or so we will see the results of peer to peer reviews.

Nailjuiceshop

I was amazed at how quickly the reviews started coming in once I had installed Yotpo! I had never received reviews until now - I'm so happy to see how excited my customers are over my products. Awesome app.

Poppingtons Popcorn

Very user friendly and exactly what I need for my website!

Teaologists

Has worked well for us over at www.teaologists.co.uk. It would be good to use some of the premium features, but (much like other review software) it is quite expensive to upgrade.

Artesanos Design Collection

It is easy to install and set up, and has thus far fetched us quite a few reviews. I wish the free version was a little more versatile or the paid versions cheaper, but I am pleased with the app and how it performs. I recommend to anyone looking for reviews within their site. Support for Yotpo is also excellent, after updating our site and losing the install, Justine fixed us right up and had back up and reviewing in no time. Highly recommend.

German Soap Box

We just added YOTPO Reviews last week and it seems very user friendly. I initially had some trouble loading the app properly (it was showing up at the very bottom of product pages I.e separated too far from "BUY" button). I'm happy to say that one email to YOTPO fixed this issue AND they even entered the star rating code for me! What more could I possibly ask for ?!
Good product & prompt, efficient support = perfect.