Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

Yotpo: Product & Photo Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Mckim Photography

looks good , but very expensive , too expensive this is $360 a year at least. Shopify themes have this built in for free, not sure why i would want to use this as it does not seem to get more people to leave reviews

Dermacol Comestics

the program works well but it is extremely is high. We are looking at $300 + for their app. i will be switching to a different provider
AS for removing the code after installing is a nightmare. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND USING THE TRAIL.

Mookyboutique

There is a bug and support doesn't answer for 5 days.
Worst support

Puffydreams

Paying way too much for a buggy app. Have had multiple bugs that haven't been fixed for a few weeks now. However, I must say the account manager is very helpful but has her hands tied as development cant get bugs fixed.

UPDATE: Support takes a week to respond to questions.

Hotdogfpv

I would not add this app again, if given the choice. I initially installed it because it seemed like a fantastic product - and I'm sure it is. My complains are this:

1) They place their logo and link at the top of the review section. I think it makes the store look cheap and unfinished. I'm not happy with it, at all. I feel like they're basically forcing me to barter - their service, for free advertising. Something, I wasn't aware I was agreeing to.

2) When I removed the app from my storefront, it didn't go anywhere. Sure, the benefits of YOTPO were disabled, but the changes made to my theme were still present.

Now, I've reinstalled it, because I'm not comfortable manually removing the code, and if it's going to be there, it should be functional Still - if I could do it all over... I would not have installed it in the first place

Perfectsculptbras

Not very pleased with the auto post functionality. We have reviews that have not been moderated being posted on google. I would like to remove it and the help is almost non-existent.

Vaya Island Llc

We gave them a try. The sales team is very pushy and the app is overpriced compared to its competitors. From our experience they have very sub par customer service. We just switched over to Judge.me as it has all the capabilities Yotpo does at less than half of the cost. Shopify reviews also is a great app if you're just starting out.

Fobiu8

Cool app but overprices.
Really to expensive for small business.

got loox for cheaper price,,much cheaper..

Michael Sisk

Avoid using his app, the PAY features are too expensive at $299 per month and then once they get you to sign the contract, they drop their level of custom service by playing the dedicated account manager game of the person assigned to you is unavailable, then they get promoted so they can't talk to you now and the person who is your new manager isn't available. Then when talk to them they can't fix the various back end problems you are going to have with their various programming problems that have to be tweaked by there staff. Then they drag their responses and feet when it comes to fixing stuff for you "until it's time to renew you YEAR contact again" then they fix everything real quick so you sign up again. I was with them for 3 years and couldn't take the bad service any more and finally quit. Its better just to use the free stuff because your going to get the same level of bad service with or without paying.

Resumo Intimo

You just can't uninstall this shit without coding. This app should be banned!